barneyandfriends_4718.jpg

How Cleveland sees the Celtics

leprechaun.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

fukk Dan Gilbert. Summer 18 bout to be litty..

oh it wasn't lebron asking to come there to play with kyrie... he didn't force them to sign Tristian and Jr.. he didn't force a trade for kevin love.. then demand they give him a max too

i'm not caping for dan gilbert... but i hate how people act like lebron didn't ask for this weak ass squad

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
oh it wasn't lebron asking to come there to play with kyrie... he didn't force them to sign Tristian and Jr.. he didn't force a trade for kevin love.. then demand they give him a max too

i'm not caping for dan gilbert... but i hate how people act like lebron didn't ask for this weak ass squad

Traded Kyrie for Isaiah Thomas

Gave away Wade and D Rose

It could have been a starting five of either

Kyrie
Wade
Bron
Love
Tristan

or if you want to go small ball

Kyrie
D Rose
D Wade
Bron
Love

That's a sick ass squad. Huge huge f*ckup by LeGM not wanting to get overshadowed by other players. I see the Celtics winning this in 6 games.

Daps

lebrontristanagain.jpg

LeBron James puts pressure on Cavs to sign JR Smith

“We just miss him. We miss having him around. He’s a big piece of our team and they just need to get it done,” he said.

l9ray.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thing about this celtics team is they never get rattled, even when Bron was lighting them up at the beginning they played the exact same way they always do. Brad Stevens is a hell of a coach

Stevens believes in the philosophy that one man can't win a game too. The Raptors lost before they even took the court.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
does anybody besides Boston fans really want to see the Celtics in the finals instead of LeBron ? serious question.