The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Why do everytime the cavs loose, i see the usual suspects always trying to bring up the same moot and null points and theories that have been debunked a thousand times ?

I see dudes still trying to bring up macabi ball like dude wasn't out here shytting on k love and not even play him during 4th quarters ?
That is what started the whole beef between blatt and cavs.

Or the jr and tt contracts, they had to resign them or let them go for nothing as they were already over the cap.

:gucci:

Boston is clearly playing better as a team right now though and Bron shytted the bed on defense.
They didnt practice during the regular season and it shows :francis:
Lue is badly getting outcoached and his stubbornness is what will kill the Cavs at the end of the day, oh and the fact that these other nikkas dont show up

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
DdSRoKJV4AAcm3G

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One more underrated stat. Boston only had 5 turnovers the whole game.:damn: Bron had 6 by himself.

Lebron took 29 fg's,10 free throws and had 12 assist...6 turnovers on that many possessions isn't a lot.....I'm more concerned with J.Green going 2-5 fg with 1 assist and turning the ball over 5 times.

Bron: 6 turnovers on 46 possessions

Green: 5 turnovers on only 7 possessions

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Celtics had 42 uncontested shots in game 2, Cavs had 11. If the Celtics win this series, that'll be the reason why.

Sure, you can point out that TT, Hill and JR combined for 11 points, you can say Bron did everything he could with a 40p trip dub, other people need to step up!

But if you watched the game, you see everyone, including your king, standing around on defense letting the Celtics shoot uncontested on 50% of their shots.

If I'm a Cavs fan, or a LeBron fan, I'd much rather he go for 25/6/6 and play agro as fukk on defense. But hey, maybe getting a 40p trip dub is more important to you and let's Bron shift the blame to his team for their lack of playing d.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I bet playoff rose and playoff wade combined would score 35 and the Cavs would win

Yeah I’m starting to think that although the IT was necessary, they could have used Drose, Wade, and Crowder down the stretch. LeGM messed up.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lebron took 29 fg's,10 free throws and had 12 assist...6 turnovers on that many possessions isn't a lot.....I'm more concerned with J.Green going 2-5 fg with 1 assist and turning the ball over 5 times.

Bron: 6 turnovers on 46 possessions

Green: 5 turnovers on only 7 possessions
fukk?????
:what:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m a fan of him on and off the court, especially after that Guardian article. Plus he’s out here giving talks about education at Harvard.

:leon: He’s pretty damn impressive.

Jaylen Brown quickly becoming one of my favorite players :ehh:

Dude is nasty with it, I didn’t expect him to make such a big leap this season.

Hopefully he keeps getting better and better