• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sorry, breh, but I gotta push back against posts like these :francis:

Lebron isn't a victim. He pushed for the Cavs to sign TT and JR to ridiculous contracts.

He pushed David Blatt out and the Cavs hired Ty Lue - a coach much more to his liking.

He pushed to trade for Kyle Korver, and to resign him after the '17 season.

He got the ball rolling on Kyrie's exit by asking the Cavs to trade him for Chris Paul after the '16 championship. When Kyrie found out, all hell broke loose.

He demanded the trades this season that brought Jordan Clarkson, Rodney Hood, etc. onto the Cavs.

The Cavs have the highest payroll of any team in the NBA, and Dan Gilbert pays more luxury tax than any other NBA owner - all in an effort to give Lebron the roster he wants.

Nobody gets to hold that kind of power and avoid responsibility. This is Lebron's team, Lebron's coach, Lebron's players, and Lebron's L. :manny:
These nikkas really don’t grasp that all this is Lebrons fault

They’re so in love with Lebron they ignore everything and finger point to everyone but Lebron.

He gets all the credit when they win and 0 credit when they lose because he’s getting his “stats”.

Then they actually wonder why Kyrie left

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When are these talking heads going to realize it ain't about help, it's the system that Lebron requires for him to play great.

It's not conducive to making the other players around him better outside of what he sets up for them.

Same with Melo, same with Harden, same with Westbrook.

I became a Sixers fan when Iverson was drafted and lived through all those years of the Sixers trying to put players around him.

Sometimes great individual players hurt their teams more than they help them, especially when they go up against teams with better coaching, better systems and great players that don't have to be ball dominant to play their game.

:ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DdSYDWDVMAAAwDF.jpg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron literally doesn't move if he doesn't have the ball and is slow as hell on any form of help defense.

If it doesn't involve a stat it doesn't involve bron.

Cavs out here looking like a lifetime fitness pick up team because of this shyt.

B-b-b-b-but 40 point triple double:gladbron:
Bron needs more help:damn:

:camby:
I'd rather have curry drop 20 while reeking hell with his off-ball gravity. Which in turn creates open looks for everyone.

Hero ball getting thoroughly exposed in both series and it's goddam beautiful:banderas:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
It’s actually sad to say. Not to bring a heat related point of view. But when he had anything resembling a “real coach” (spo/Riley influence) not these caca-mamy lebron puppets...was his greatest four year stretch as a player. Goes to show maybe if he’d allow his ego to slide for a real coach what he may have achieved...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rep

exactly

I guarantee u give bron this current celtics squad without brad stevens and they would look no better than the current Cavs team.

Bron will have his 40 point triple doubles and everyone would be complaining about how trash Horford, terry, smart, morris and brown are.
Tatum probably never sees the floor:pachaha:

Facts:pachaha:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I swear ninjas just really look at the box score man:gucci:

Yes Bron explodes in the 1st but acts like he didn't want to even be on the court in the 2nd and 3rd quarters

Boston makes their run to go up 11

Then gets Bron gets some buckets in the 4th to get his 40.

It's like this guy plays like "yall ain't going to blame me tonight"
Dude checked out. Resting to start the 4th is all the evidence you need

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s actually sad to say. Not to bring a heat related point of view. But when he had anything resembling a “real coach” (spo/Riley influence) not these caca-mamy lebron puppets...was his greatest four year stretch as a player. Goes to show maybe if he’d allow his ego to slide for a real coach what he may have achieved...

Spo is not good. He’s had two seasons where the heat moved the ball well in his ten years as a coach. They finished 26th and 21st in assists his first two years with the 3 of them and it hasn’t been any better since then. They’ve finished 30th, 23rd, 22nd, and 17th in assists in the years since LeBron left the heat. In fact, he’s so inept on offense that the first year the big 3 were together they spent the entire training camp working on defense and paid minimal focus to the offense at all and the first year that James was gone, he tried to run the same offense with Deng in the LeBron role and moved Norris Cole into the starting lineup. Spo was still starting Joel Anthony at center up through the 2012 finals and giving him minutes in the early part of the 2012-13 season even though teams didn’t even bother putting a defender on him, which gave the defense a 5 on 4 power play. I’m not even going to get into his lack of halftime adjustments and second half meltdowns. Just go read the heat thread or the heat vs sixers series thread if you need any evidence there. If anything, it was Riley, Udonis, Alonzo, and Wade that helped him grow as a player.