The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup a la Stevens/Celtics versus Giannis and the Bucks in the first round.

As a matter of fact, that's probably the best approach for playing against LeBron-led teams (let him go off but put the clamps on everyone else).

Lebron isn't giannis though, so that isn't going to work against him. Lebron has total mastery over the game right now.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Lebron isn't giannis though, so that isn't going to work against him. Lebron has total mastery over the game right now.

Bron has probably his weakest Cavaliers squad since probably 2007. The Cs, on the other hand, are equipped to let LeBron try to win the series by himself while nullifying any/all other offensive threats (K. Love, JR, etc.).

You expect the likes of JR, Love, Hill, Osman, whoever to bring it offensively consistently when the Celtics' #1-ranked defense is focusing on locking them down? :what:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron has probably his weakest Cavaliers squad since probably 2007. The Cs, on the other hand, are equipped to let LeBron try to win the series by himself while nullifying any/all other offensive threats (K. Love, JR, etc.).

You expect the likes of JR, Love, Hill, Osman, whoever to bring it offensively consistently when the Celtics' #1-ranked defense is focusing on locking them down? :what:

celtics went 7 games with the bucks and giannis, their series vs philly is impressive and that series could've gone longer due to the sixers being inexperienced closing playoff games.

Last year a better celtic team only won a game because Avery got a lucky bounce and Smart made 7-10 3s. Horford is 1-16 in playoff games vs bron and TT usually eats his lunch. Tatum, Rozier, smart, the other little nikka are good but this is bron. I'd be shocked if this series is longer than 5 games.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Outside of bron there's nobody I can count on consistently to score points. Love is just now starting to earn some trust back. Don't know why people think this will be an easy series:yeshrug:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
celtics went 7 games with the bucks and giannis, their series vs philly is impressive and that series could've gone longer due to the sixers being inexperienced closing playoff games.

Last year a better celtic team only won a game because Avery got a lucky bounce and Smart made 7-10 3s. Horford is 1-16 in playoff games vs bron and TT usually eats his lunch. Tatum, Rozier, smart, the other little nikka are good but this is bron. I'd be shocked if this series is longer than 5 games.

The Celtics were not better last season :mjlol:

This year’s team would sweep them.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
32231503_1781483408614699_394383507939393536_n.png.jpg

:dead:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Outside of bron there's nobody I can count on consistently to score points. Love is just now starting to earn some trust back. Don't know why people think this will be an easy series:yeshrug:

I always felt like the Celtics were operating on borrowed time because the injuries were piling up and Rozier would eventually come down to Earth but that hasnt happened (assuming Browns hamstring is healed):ehh:

They might legitimately be the '99 Knicks

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Raptors were #5:yeshrug: