The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Brad Stevens is really this genius The Coli claims he is then the Celtics should win this series in six. Outside of LeBron they have plenty of talent (high lottery picks throughout their roster) and home court advantage plus a better equipped bench.

Cavs will sweep and expose them again though.

ceezy

Pro
Daps
Some of y'all who are saying the Cavs will sweep the Celtics are fools. The Celtics are built more like the Pacers than Raptors with a better coach. This series is going at least 6. I can see the Celtics stealing this series if they let LeBron get his and shut down the perimeter. The Celts have the best perimeter D in the NBA

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Some of y'all who are saying the Cavs will sweep the Celtics are fools. The Celtics are built more like the Pacers than Raptors with a better coach. This series is going at least 6. I can see the Celtics stealing this series if they let LeBron get his and shut down the perimeter. The Celts have the best perimeter D in the NBA
I picked Celtics in 7. They have Tatum and Brown defending JR and Korver/Green. And unlike OG and Siakum, their wings can score on the other end. They have Rozier on Hill. They can throw Smart and Morris on Bron and let him cook. Then they have Horford/Morris for Love. This series will be a lot more like Indiana because they have nobody that can keep up with Rozier

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:russ:LeBron has been the underdog in every finals he’s been in

That’s what I’m lead to believe

he has outside of 2 or 3

update

DCLLYBsV0AEiL2j.jpg

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Brad Stevens is really this genius The Coli claims he is then the Celtics should win this series in six. Outside of LeBron they have plenty of talent (high lottery picks throughout their roster) and home court advantage plus a better equipped bench.

Cavs will sweep and expose them again though.

A better version of the Cavs didn't sweep a much worse version of the Celtics last year but sure :mjlol: