These need to be in every series he plays in:mjlol:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
* teams get slaughtered by lebron in the east for 7 straight years *

* bulls celtics pacers hawks raptors celtics all fall to the sword *

* tv static * the Heat beat the Celtics! Lebron back to Cleveland! * Cavs win!! Cleveland this is for youuuu!!

. . . meanwhile . . .

* with the 3rd pick of the draft the Celtics select Jayson Tatum *

* dispatches of Giannis in the first round, and Simmons in the 2nd *

"If the raptors don't beat the Cavs ban me forever!!!!!!"

"LeBronto!"

*Celtics everywhere start falling ill at the thought of LeBron*

. . . FUKK IT. I'LL DO IT MYSELF.

Celtics in 6.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Somebody should keep their day job... "myknee hurting invitational" is not funny.

It will be tough and I'm calling Celtics in 7.
Celtics don't need to pull San Antonio-style antics like turning off the air conditioning to dehydrate LeBron.

By the way, I have my account on Celtics to win the championship, so if they lose, I'm gone.
Boston Celtics are going to win the NBA Finals

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thread title delivers

No matter who wins, I feel like I win

If the Cavs win, the Celtics lose and a Boston team losing is always a plus.

If the Celtics somehow win, the Warriors have an even easier path to their next chip and Dub haters sadness will fill my cup with tears

Yes!! :blessed:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Somebody should keep their day job... "myknee hurting invitational" is not funny.

It will be tough and I'm calling Celtics in 7.
Celtics don't need to pull San Antonio-style antics like turning off the air conditioning to dehydrate LeBron.

By the way, I have my account on Celtics to win the championship, so if they lose, I'm gone.
Boston Celtics are going to win the NBA Finals
64 other people disagree:umad:
And good riddance:ohlawd:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Trill Russell @SchoolboyC

Does Brad commit to letting Bron get his numbers and forcing the other guys to beat him? What they decide to do guarding Kevin will be interesting to monitor

I don't think you really have a choice with the lineup they have. Sending constant doubles at LeBron will only lead to wide open threes, which if you look back at the previous series against the Cavs is usually the downfall.

Horford is really the x-factor for this series. If he can sustain the level of play he's had in the first two rounds against Cleveland, then it gives the Celtics a much greater chance at winning. Last year was a similar case where Horford was great in the first two rounds and then fell off a cliff against the Cavs. It should be interesting to see if he'll have more success being matched up with Love considering how much he's struggled in the past against Thompson.

Love is tricky too because outside of Horford I'm not sure who you can really match up with him. He'll exploit Baynes & Monroe, Yabusele is way too green, and I don't think Morris matches up too well either.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@Trill Russell @SchoolboyC

Does Brad commit to letting Bron get his numbers and forcing the other guys to beat him? What they decide to do guarding Kevin will be interesting to monitor

Yup a la Stevens/Celtics versus Giannis and the Bucks in the first round.

As a matter of fact, that's probably the best approach for playing against LeBron-led teams (let him go off but put the clamps on everyone else).