Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wow, that’s a hot take!! Seriously though, I haven’t seriously heard many people at all put KD in that discussion for the last 2 years, and rightfully so, he is not even close to Lebron, Kobe, MJ, etc. his stock has fallen pretty far, from top 3 playing right now, to 5-10 range.

My top 3 is Lion King, Alladin and Mulan.

I don't have Pocahantas or Little Mermaid up there like that personally.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negros really sleep on the Celts? Outside Bron the Celtics ARE the better team top to bottom. It's easy to defend Bron when no one else draws attention because you have the better athletes in match ups. Celts in 6 and I like them to win the chip 04 Pistons style .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
kGjroxK.gif
Face of a man reasy to roast

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Kevin Durant doesn't play for the Cavaliers, but they did do a good job on LeBron James.

:mjlol:

The TEAM, not just the starting 5, shot 36%. No one played good. Using those timeouts probably saved them from going down by 40 in the 3rd.

Dont get it twisted tho. I'm not caping for Lue. But I get tired of dudes always blaming the coach when a team plays like some absolute shyt.

Didnt say he was the only one to blame but the lack of adjusments and the fact that he's so hell bent on keeping the same rotation no matter what, didnt help. :manny:

Watch him start korver in game 2

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't understand why people keep saying this. I get that Kyrie is the Celtics best player, but we still don't know how Hayward fit in this Celtics team cuz he has yet to play. It's also disrespectful to Horford who has been the Celtics MVP this season (even with Kyrie on the team). Not to mention, Brown and Tatum being much better than Hayward was at their ages.

Think Stevens doesn't know how to utilize an all-star forward brehs.... :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: People are reaching trying to pretend the C's won't be much better with Kyrie and Hayward back. nikkas will go to incredible lengths to not admit they're wrong. It's all good. Next year will be an even more humiliating year for yall.

A lot of people are going to be upset when Hayward is raining 3's as the TD Garden goes crazy :manny:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
So a couple of bron stans are in their feelings towarda me in another thread cause I said soon the Celtics and maybe the sixers will end brons east dominance very soon:skip: I'm a lifelong cavs fan yall been a cavs fan twice and a heat fan once:mjlol: Also I'm not gonna let homerism or stanism keep me blinded from seeing these young teams rise up as bron gets older:snoop:

Noah

All Star
Daps
Also I'm not gonna let homerism or stanism keep me blinded from seeing these young teams rise up as bron gets older:snoop:

Yup... same thing happened to damn near every other great player. Hard not to overreact one way or the other, it just happens sooner or later. Sometimes you ride off into the sunset with it, but usually you get it taken from you before it’s all over

kuts

All Star
Daps
Standard lebron gateway discovery zone playoff round blowout loss.
There is nuffin to see here but the typical gateway discovery zone blow out loss.
lebron, usually sets up a series when he is outmatched.

Art Barr

Agreed. Once you've set up a few legit discovery zones IRL they become easier to spot when others are doing it.

The Cavs looked outmatched, but only because LeBron was observing in Game 1. And the Cavs go as LeBron goes...

Real talk, Westbrook needs to start setting up his own discovery zones so he can see the bigger picture.