• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got exposed as a Wiggins stan

And everything he said about Boston was wrong...

Plus Philly who is supposed to be the next dynasty loses to Boston in 5 without their two best players

Always making jokes about rozier

Said Wiggins was better than Jaylen

And porzingis over Tatum

:huhldup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Kevin Durant doesn't play for the Cavaliers, but they did do a good job on LeBron James.
Wow, that’s a hot take!! Seriously though, I haven’t seriously heard many people at all put KD in that discussion for the last 2 years, and rightfully so, he is not even close to Lebron, Kobe, MJ, etc. his stock has fallen pretty far, from top 3 playing right now, to 5-10 range.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Wow, that’s a hot take!! Seriously though, I haven’t seriously heard many people at all put KD in that discussion for the last 2 years, and rightfully so, he is not even close to Lebron, Kobe, MJ, etc. his stock has fallen pretty far, from top 3 playing right now, to 5-10 range.
Not even the best player on his team

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Sports Media are gonna criticize Bron until Game 2. They need a 3rd guy to produce, I was high on Jr since the Wade Trade but he’s only had like what one maybe 2 good games in the playoffs? Love has stepped it up but he gotta kick to an extra gear. It's on either Hood/Burbs or my nikkapino Clarkson to step up, 10 and 11 is decent but One of those guys could get 17-20 during this series.

Lebron should definitely have a monster game 2 and a close loss or they could steal one. The coaching disparity between Stevens and Lue is making me a believer Boston can actually win this series . But I hate to say it, I can’t ever count out Lebron anymore :francis: he’s been Gawd mode this offs , but Boston is the better team :manny:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

They just hate KD for killing the competitiveness of the NBA, but he was the best player in last year's finals and he will be the best player in this year's finals :yeshrug: