Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shooting 40% from the field in an 0-4 series loss? 33% from 3 and 40% from the field? He hasn't even played a full game and his track record in Utah was that of an inefficient volume shooter?

He has only made the playoffs twice and Joe Johnson was their MVP and closer ito getting to the 2nd round last season. I hate to break it down to you but he isn't anywhere closer to a winner or great player. Barely above average. You must be cac to keep on hyping him like he is Larry Bird. The guy isn't better than Kevin Love
No one is hyping him like he's Larry Bird. You sound mad salty lol. He's an all star. Any team adding an all star is going to be much better. Not that hard to comprehend nikka.

:what:You gotta be a cac to acknowledge that a white player is good? Some of you coli nikkas try too hard, man.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why people keep saying this. I get that Kyrie is the Celtics best player, but we still don't know how Hayward fit in this Celtics team cuz he has yet to play. It's also disrespectful to Horford who has been the Celtics MVP this season (even with Kyrie on the team). Not to mention, Brown and Tatum being much better than Hayward was at their ages.

ikr. who's to say with Kyrie and Hayward they would be better. its about chemistry and fit and Stevens has found something that worked. also agree that Horford is MVP and most underrated player in the league because either Stevens, Tatum, Brown, or Rozier get all the credit. more love needs to be shown to Horford and Smart. lose either one of those guys and your in trouble.

still the trading Kyrie talk is crazy.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hayward will have no problem fitting in breh, Stevens will make sure of that and he did play some in preseason I know its preseason but he looked fine. Horford has been great and so have JB and JT but everyone knows they have the best chance to win at full strength, and they aren't at full strength right now.
No doubt. having Hayward will give the celtics better chance to win it all. My only issue is fans already giving Hayward the "the 2nd best Celtics player" title so soon. He was good player at Utah, but with the way the other players playing without him, I think he has to play very well next season to earn that title.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: People are reaching trying to pretend the C's won't be much better with Kyrie and Hayward back. nikkas will go to incredible lengths to not admit they're wrong. It's all good. Next year will be an even more humiliating year for yall.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
No one is hyping him like he's Larry Bird. You sound mad salty lol. He's an all star. Any team adding an all star is going to be much better. Not that hard to comprehend nikka.

:what:You gotta be a cac to acknowledge that a white player is good? Some of you coli nikkas try too hard, man.
He is decent and that's being generous; acting like he is a great player is simply foolish. If you think differently then back it up with what he has done? He has only been in the playoffs twice and relied on Joe Johnson to get Utah to the 2nd round last year. Jeff Teague is also an all-star if you want to have it like that.

Point is, until he has proven himself( he hasnt) shut the fukk up.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is decent and that's being generous; acting like he is a great player is simply foolish. If you think differently then back it up with what he has done? He has only been in the playoffs twice and relied on Joe Johnson to get Utah to the 2nd round last year. Jeff Teague is also an all-star if you want to have it like that.

Point is, until he has proven himself( he hasnt) shut the fukk up.
You're stupid.