Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good game for the Celts but we all know this is just delaying the inevitable tho. Still, they're missing their two best guys so I won't hold it against them if/when they lose this series. But atleast we know they ain't p*ssy like the Raptors so they give it to Bron.
I don't understand why people keep saying this. I get that Kyrie is the Celtics best player, but we still don't know how Hayward fit in this Celtics team cuz he has yet to play. It's also disrespectful to Horford who has been the Celtics MVP this season (even with Kyrie on the team). Not to mention, Brown and Tatum being much better than Hayward was at their ages.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
i

LOL @ the GMB kicks

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't understand why people keep saying this. I get that Kyrie is the Celtics best player, but we still don't know how Hayward fit in this Celtics team cuz he has yet to play. It's also disrespectful to Horford who has been the Celtics MVP this season (even with Kyrie on the team). Not to mention, Brown and Tatum being much better than Hayward was at their ages.
Hayward will have no problem fitting in breh, Stevens will make sure of that and he did play some in preseason I know its preseason but he looked fine. Horford has been great and so have JB and JT but everyone knows they have the best chance to win at full strength, and they aren't at full strength right now.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt jump to conclusions here...but at the same time....Boston is going to defend the Cavs totally different than Toronto did. the issue for them is going to be the nights where the Cavs offense is clicking. Boston is best set to defend them. Indy did good but didnt make adjustments. They were just bad matchup for Raps.
Thing is that Cavs were blowing up their plays all over the court. Toronto was getting lost defensively on simple switches off ball and letting the Cavs role players get off. Celtics were in their faces on damn near every shot to the point that on catch and shoots the Cavs were having to put the ball on the floor due to the defense in their face so close. Not only that but they're playing defensively with active hands and rotating as a unit so Lebron isn't seeing the clean paths to the rim like he had against Indy and Toronto. That and the Celtics are making the Cav work hard as fukk on defense and attacking mismatches. That means more tired legs on the Cavs or open shots for Boston. I picked Cavs in 6 but not too sure now.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Averaged 25/4/4 in a Playoff series against the champs.

Shooting 40% from the field in an 0-4 series loss? 33% from 3 and 40% from the field? He hasn't even played a full game and his track record in Utah was that of an inefficient volume shooter?

He has only made the playoffs twice and Joe Johnson was their MVP and closer ito getting to the 2nd round last season. I hate to break it down to you but he isn't anywhere closer to a winner or great player. Barely above average. You must be cac to keep on hyping him like he is Larry Bird. The guy isn't better than Kevin Love

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Lol @ sizing them up. Whatever them nikkas just got trashed :rudy:

Anyways I said LeBron is gonna win it in 5 or 6 and I'm sticking with it, but this was real bad..

Gonna be funny when LeBron goes full Bron Ball mode and drops 45/16/14 and Cleveland wins while y'all sitting in front of your tv confused.

Don't play yourselves. LeBron not losing to some children. No matter how much we want him to lol.