Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They crazy thing is despite this maybe the Cavs at their worst, the Celtics were playing at their best either.

Game 2 is going to be very interesting. I predict LeBron going to go extra hard like he usually does after a loss, but I am curious if Stevens is aware and prepared for that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They crazy thing is despite this maybe the Cavs at their worst, the Celtics were playing at their best either.

Game 2 is going to be very interesting. I predict LeBron going to go extra hard like he usually does after a loss, but I am curious if Stevens is aware and prepared for that.
That's the thing, I would have more faith in the Cavs if they were getting good looks and just missing. But they were forced into some ugly ass shots and if their hope is for those to start dropping then I could see them losing this series in short order. They have to figure out a way to get better looks.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Why he bail anyways? Embiid looking like Brad Miller?

He got exposed as a Wiggins stan

And everything he said about Boston was wrong...

Plus Philly who is supposed to be the next dynasty loses to Boston in 5 without their two best players

Always making jokes about rozier

Said Wiggins was better than Jaylen

And porzingis over Tatum

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Cavs need to watch film of them not playing any defense:deadmanny: instead of worrying about shooting 3s
But this is not a new revelation, this was an issue ALL SEASON. Even from last playoffs.

They outscore other teams, not defend them well

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
When is kyrie returning?

rVj51sQ.jpg