• Poll closed .
Daps
HE DIDNT BRING IT UP.

HE RESPONDED TO BREEN SAYING STEVENS DIDNT GET ONE VOTE
BY SAYING EACH COACH ONLY GETS 1 VOTE.
:devil:
:evil:

:heh:

That's the point. Instead of Jackson giving credit to Stevens (saying he either deserved more votes, and/or giving a nod to his coaching in G1), he would rather make it noted that Casey deserved it over him - even had the nerve to say "it's not a knock against Stevens". The muh'fukka didn't even give credit for what Stevens has accomplished with this group this season (all without Hayward, and certain parts without Kyrie), and in the playoffs/this game, in particular.

This is all without mentioning he praised Lue's coaching more than he did Stevens', and said Pitino is the reason why Rozier was a good player.

We all know Jackson's agenda here, no need to juelzsantanagif for him.

Last edited:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It just dawned on me that we might not see anymore competitive series for the rest of the playoffs. :ohhh:
We won’t probably. If the Celtics make the finals, as great as they been, they losing in 5 to GS. It only becomes interestin if HOU makes it but they have all their main guys. BOS doesn’t.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Cavs fans and @Illeye buckmatic right now:

full

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:
*Checks what I voted in the poll* I said the celtics would win a minimum of two games,maybe even three:wow:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas were talking the same way after game 1 vs Indy.

Some people never learn to stop jumping to conclusions.
I've been saying this since August. Long before a 1st round series with the fukking Pacers. The Cavs haven't been contenders all year, and I've been trying to tell nikkas all damn year. It has been over for those nikkas.