The Mueller Testimony Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mueller is exactly who you want as a civil servant. It's apparent how he "lights up" when the legal elements of the case are discussed, and as nothing but disdain for the political ones, or the outright nonsense asked by many of the members.

In a morning of just disgraceful performances, regarding bad faith and limited intellect, that Lesko member was just shameful.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"When you're out in the trenches....."

Mueller was a line prosecutor BY CHOICE for homicides in DC during the heigh of killings in the early 90's.

Such a difference between the likes of members of this committee and people like Mueller.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Mueller is exactly who you want as a civil servant. It's apparent how he "lights up" when the legal elements of the case are discussed, and as nothing but disdain for the political ones, or the outright nonsense asked by many of the members.

In a morning of just disgraceful performances, regarding bad faith and limited intellect, that Lesko member was just shameful.

This is a man who believes the president is above the law. To come to that conclusion, he's either a buffoon or corrupt.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Yeah who is she?Im moving to AZ and I dont want to be her Constituent(I already Xed Goodyear off behind the Nike shyt)

She's rep for basically the Northwest suburbs. Glendale and surrounding areas.

If you're a young dude - especially black - you probably wouldn't want to be up there anyway. Ain't shyt up there for you but the AZ Cardinals stadium.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Cline asks Mueller a question, doesn't like the answer he's starting to give, and hits him with the "I have very limited time" then asks something else :shaq2: