The Mueller Testimony Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mueller looks like he fears for his & his families life. Dude looking like the Mueller report was his biggest regret. He probably just wants to retired without his own party attacking him.

They should have given this to a young lawyer looking to make his bones not a retiree.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I was at the gym listening on YouTube, has to stop because Mueller's energy was transferring through my phone, now I have no energy and just want to go home take some metamucil and get a nap in before people court comes on

Lol.

He's basically confirming everything the Dems ask him as correct and then he stares off into the abyss as the Republicans go on their long rants about it being a witch hunt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They think exposing the contents of the report will hurt Trump in terms of his approval and turn people against him.

I think that's naive and an exercise in futility though, I doubt Jesus himself could convince Trump supporters he's capable of wrongdoing. So this will probably be a wash.

giphy.gif

I really wish I could just stop giving a fukk about politics, make my money and live my life.