The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
obviously they're all black. i'm not tryin to do no reverse 1 drop rule. i just had a disagreement with nikkas that acted like ethipia somehow magically sprouted out light skin curly hair people outta nowhere. those features arose because of mixing.

same reason we got so many light skin black folks in america. i'm not gonna say Will Smith ain't black cause he light skin and had some white ancestor centuries ago. but i'm not gonna act like all his ancestors in the past were all black either. which is what I was getting ffrom the folks who were mad when i said those ethiopian chicks were mixed. they were acting like there were never any nnon-African ancestors anywhere down that family tree.

How do you know they aren't due to the climate/environment Ethiopians live in????:manny:

I mean we have indignous Africans in South Africa as light as this...
tumblr_n2i1g6e6vW1r0lt5ho9_500.jpg

Not denying that Northern Ethiopians like the Amhara are definietly admixed but the all Cushyte speakers in Ethiopia? I doubt it.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
a huge study was done on Africa's autosome. There are way more non-African genes in Africans (including Bantu and yoruba) then came to be expected.

Just google it.

10,000 years ago western Asians began pouring into Africa. Maybe even haplogroup E is not originally African?
cacs would go to any lengths to downplay Africa's diversity

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
a huge study was done on Africa's autosome. The results were made public a few weeks ago. There are way more non-African genes in Africans (including Bantu and yoruba) then came to be expected.

Just google it.

10,000 years ago western Asians began pouring into Africa. Maybe even haplogroup E is not originally African?

Please lets not start with the crazed Eurocentric fantasy that E haplogroup is Non-African of origins.

And what about Africans pouring into West Asia and starting the Neolithic revolution? Natufians? And what about early African DNA in Europeans?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
well considering they are still mostly african that makes sense. i was simply showing that the gradations in phenotype from light skin to dark skin in ethiopia is a result of mixing. same as here in America.

Will Smith is still a black man even though he don't look like Idris Elba.

No it's fukkin not. You keep repeating that shyt like it's fact and it's not.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
"....inhabitants of East Africa right on the
equator have appreciably longer,
narrower, and higher noses than people
in the Congo at the same latitude. A
former generation of anthropologists
used to explain this paradox by invoking
an invasion by an itinerant "white"
population from the Mediterranean area,
although this solution raised more
problems than it solved since the East
Africans in question include some of the
blackest people in the world with
characteristically wooly hair and a body
build unique among the world's
populations for its extreme linearity and
height.... The relatively long noses of
East Africa become explicable then when
one realizes that much of the area is
extremely dry for parts of the year.
"
(C.
Loring Brace, "Nonracial Approach
Towards Human Diversity," cited in The
Concept of Race, Edited by Ashley
Montagu, The Free Press, 1980, pp.
135-136, 138)

From Britannica Encyclopedia (1990 ed.)
East African local race, a subgroup, roughly corresponding to a breeding isolate in genetics, of the Negroid (African) geographical race, comprising the populations of East Africa and The Sudan. The physical type of the East African local race is primarily one of adaptation to a hot, dry climate; it is marked by long, thin body build,long, narrow face and nose, and moderate to heavy skin pigmentation. The Sudanese peoples are dark-skinned and extremely tall and thin (linear) in build. The other East African populations are also more or less linear in build and somewhat lighter skinned than the Sudanese. All have dark eyes and dark hair, wavy to frizzy in texture.

IMO Ethiopian phenotypes are indignous. And how come no one talks about the Fulanis? Horner features are not even unique to Africa, there are other Africans with their type of features like the Fulani and yet the Fulanis never get called out:
8211343828_fb1a29d556_z.jpg

8211345796_c3ca595b8b_z.jpg

8303971003_b7cd091314_o.jpg

8305651312_c4c1494b86_o.jpg

IIRC Fulanis are 75% in African admixture and Nigerian Fulanis(which imo are the lightest) have 100% frequency in West African e1b1a...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
By that logic, i guess african americans are a mixed people. What is this study supposed to ultimately point out?

Is every cac without this complexion mixed
Jaime-Murray-Defiance.jpg

I don't understand where your going with this?

No offense but some of you are throwing the term "mixed" around too much. Define "mixed". IMO mixed is 50% vs 50%.

African Americans are no more mixed than Cushyte speaking Ethiopians.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Please lets not start with the crazed Eurocentric fantasy that E haplogroup is Non-African of origins.

And what about Africans pouring into West Asia and starting the Neolithic revolution? Natufians? And what about early African DNA in Europeans?

I don't know anything about that. I just know that study found that Africans have more Eurasian genes than was expected, and the infusion of these genes was recent (10k to 15k years ago).

The same study found that the San bushman were once the dominate and most populous people in Africa and the world at one point.

Seems like they may have been pushed to brink by the Bantus or Some other group long before the Europeans came.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Ethiopians are genetically more Black than Aframs on average. Yet since Aframs don't have narrow phenotypes on average no one questions there blackness.

The Dogon people are highly admixed as well but no one questions the mix-ness of those people.

Woe is the broad featured African.

you gotta be more accurate. cause that can either be a true statement or very false depending on the ethiopian tribe we are talking about. if its an omotic speaking group or some cushytic tribes (like the karrayu oromo), then you are right. However, if by ethiopian you mean one of the semitic speaking tribes like the Amhara then you are dead wrong.

the average African American is about 80% African and 20% non-African. However, the average Amhara is about 60% African and 40% non-African.

you are right, however, on similar levels of admixture between African Americans and East Africans not leading to similar phenotypes because the ancestral black populations each draws from is different. East Africans descend from a different ancestral black population than West Africans. Both shared similar skin color and hair texture but most likely had different facial morphologies.

I believe the omotic tribes in southern ethiopia are a good example of what the ancestral black population in East Africa looked like before any mixing. As you can see below, most tribes in the omo valley have thiner noses unlike many of the more broad nosed tribes in west or central africa. and tribes in the omo valley have very low levels of non-African ancestry. so its a good example of what east africans looked like in the distant past.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand where your going with this?

No offense but some of you are throwing the term "mixed" around too much. Define "mixed". IMO mixed is 50% vs 50%.

African Americans are no more mixed than Cushyte speaking Ethiopians.
The notion cacs are perpetuating that all black people who dont look like this

AnuakGirlmod.jpg
tumblr_lgja1lcppl1qf6c4oo1_500.jpg

Are some kind of european mix. Ignoring the fact that we make the colors from ourselves, not from them.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know anything about that. I just know that study found that Africans have more Eurasian genes than was expected, and the infusion of these genes was recent (10k to 15k years ago).

The same study found that the San bushman were once the dominate and most populous people in Africa and the world at one point.

Seems like they may have been pushed to brink by the Bantus or Some other group long before the Europeans came.

"Eurasian" is a general term. And I think I know what study you're talking about and its not agreeing with what you're saying.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The notion cacs are perpetuating that all black people who dont look like this

AnuakGirlmod.jpg
tumblr_lgja1lcppl1qf6c4oo1_500.jpg

Are some kind of european mix. Ignoring the fact that we make the colors from ourselves, not from them.

Oh now I understand we're you're getting.:ohhh:

You were using Eurocentric tactics AGAINST them by saying is there a "true Caucasoid".