The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My thing is how can we be for sure that halogroup originated in Eurasia?

EXACTLY!!!!!

Which is why I said most of those J haplogroups in Ethiopia like J1 are UNIQUE to the country and have been bought there by middle easterners who would have resembled Africans in phenotype anyways. So one has to question if Horner narrow features is even due to "admixture" with lighter toned people.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Those Ethiopians are genetically more Black than Aframs on average. Yet since Aframs don't have narrow phenotypes on average no one questions there blackness.

The Dogon people are highly admixed as well but no one questions the mix-ness of those people.

Woe is the broad featured African.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Out of context study. Plus a blog is not a peer reviewed study.

Also Haplogroups only tells part of ones ancestry, not all of it.

J haplogroups(J1) in Ethiopia are unique to the region. Just like M1 is unique to Africa and no longer Eurasian. The J1 haplogroup been there since the neolithic and was bought to Ethiopia during that time. By them being next door(Arabia) looked no different from other Africans, so one has to question if horner phenotypes is due to "being mixed" or instead indignous built in diversity.
this is true, didn't Ethiopia have Kingdoms in Yemen and Arabia? How do we know they weren't just making with their cuzzins?:ohhh:

I am so confused right now.:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man breh....break this shyt down for a dumb ass nikka like myself

ok. i think mitochondrial DNA results are easier to understand than the Y-DNA results. The L haplogroups (see below) are mitochondrial DNA that originated in Africa. While haplogroups M and N (in purple and green) originated in Asia.

In the graph below, there are 5 ethnic groups.

AF = Afar (cushytic)
AM = Amhara (semitic)
AN = Anuak (nilotic)
ML = Maale (omotic)
OR = Oromo (cushytic)

mtDNA_5Groups.PNG

AN = Anuak which are a Nilotic speaking tribe. As you can seei AN has no purple and very little green. They are almost exclusively Haplogroup L which is African. Hence their mitochrondrial DNA is over 90% African. This is what they look like.

ML stands for Maale people who are an Omotic tribe. As you can see about 20% of the mtDNA is purple/green (aka non-African). They have a little more non-African genes than the nilotic speaking tribes and this is what they look like.

AF stands for Afar and OR stands for Oromo. Both are cushtic speaking groups. They are about 30-40% non-African ancestry. This is what they look like.

And finally AM stands for Amhara which are the largest semitic speaking tribe in ethiopia. They are also the tribe where most of the light skin ethiopian chicks nikkas fiend for on this site come from. As you can see from their graph, they are almost 50% non-African in terms of mitochondrial DNA. Thus, it shouldn't be a surprise that they look like this.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
this is true, didn't Ethiopia have Kingdoms in Yemen and Arabia? How do we know they weren't just making with their cuzzins?:ohhh:

I am so confused right now.:ohhh:

No what I am saying is that those "Eurasian" clades would have been found in Ethiopia WAY BEFORE the Axum Empire even controlled Yemen/Arabia. By the time of the Axum Empire, those "Eurasian" clades would have undergone an SNP event thus making them unique to the region like M1, U6 and R clades in Africa.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Those Ethiopians are genetically more Black than Aframs on average. Yet since Aframs don't have narrow phenotypes on average no one questions there blackness.

The Dogon people are highly admixed as well but no one questions the mix-ness of those people.

Woe is the broad featured African.
This this this

Even when you compare the average biracial in America side by side to with a Habesha. The Habesha still has stronger "caucasian" feature with longer than the America biracial. even though the average biracial have more white blood(since aframs already have white blood in them) than the average habesha. I don't man, something aight. I wish there was a time machine.

btw @KidStranglehold do you think the reason Egytians on average have 20% black African blood id because of the indigenous black Africans spreading their seed or because of the more recent Arab/African slave trade? I don't remember if Egypt was affected by it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you would do the same study on chinese they would be considered African

this shyt is dumb, your dominant genes decide what race you are, which is why most african's aren't close to 100 percent anything but are still black

also this study can't reflect on the people there 1000s of years ago

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Aye...I don't feel like getting into a big debate but you're either reading the chart wrong or something else because its not agreeing with what your saying.

Neither Mitochondrial or Y-DNA has anything to do with phenotype nor do either tell the full picture of ones DNA. African American males can carry European R1b on their paternal side, which would be PART of their DNA but not the whole thing. That's what autosomal DNA is for and it'll tell you that AA male carrying R1b would still be mostly African in DNA when you combined it all.

You're reading the chart extremely wrong with your numbers. But more importantly you're taking it out of context because you forget both M and N clades in Ethiopia are UNIQUE to the country. Especially those M clades which are NO LONGER Asian.

Even still your chart shows Ethiopians are mostly African on their mtDNA. No more or less than AA's...

ok. i think mitochondrial DNA results are easier to understand than the Y-DNA results. The L haplogroups (see below) are mitochondrial DNA that originated in Africa. While haplogroups M and N (in purple and green) originated in Asia.

In the graph below, there are 5 ethnic groups.

AF = Afar (cushytic)
AM = Amhara (semitic)
AN = Anuak (nilotic)
ML = Maale (omotic)
OR = Oromo (cushytic)

mtDNA_5Groups.PNG

AN = Anuak which are a Nilotic speaking tribe. As you can seei AN has no purple and very little green. They are almost exclusively Haplogroup L which is African. Hence their mitochrondrial DNA is over 90% African. This is what they look like.

ML stands for Maale people who are an Omotic tribe. As you can see about 20% of the mtDNA is purple/green (aka non-African). They have a little more non-African genes than the nilotic speaking tribes and this is what they look like.

AF stands for Afar and OR stands for Oromo. Both are cushtic speaking groups. They are about 30-40% non-African ancestry. This is what they look like.

And finally AM stands for Amhara which are the largest semitic speaking tribe in ethiopia. They are also the tribe where most of the light skin ethiopian chicks nikkas fiend for on this site come from. As you can see from their graph, they are almost 50% non-African in terms of mitochondrial DNA. Thus, it shouldn't be a surprise that they look like this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chicks on top look straight up black, like someone you'd see in Atlanta, or even the Caribbean.
Unless you're doing a reverse 1 drop rule where even one non-black ancestor makes you mixed. :sas1:

obviously they're all black. i'm not tryin to do no reverse 1 drop rule. i just had a disagreement with nikkas that acted like ethipia somehow magically sprouted out light skin curly hair people outta nowhere. those features arose because of mixing.

same reason we got so many light skin black folks in america. i'm not gonna say Will Smith ain't black cause he light skin and had some white ancestor centuries ago. but i'm not gonna act like all his ancestors in the past were all black either. which is what I was getting ffrom the folks who were mad when i said those ethiopian chicks were mixed. they were acting like there were never any nnon-African ancestors anywhere down that family tree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ole' divided and conquer tactic u got goin on...same shyt them European cac's did to us. :scust:

no divide and conquer. ya'll are still black just like black folks in the west. i was simply trying to inform folks who were acting like ethiopia was immune from race mixing like every other part of the world that is located between different races.

ethiopia is right there inbetween africa and asia. its no surprise people would fukk across the narrow red sea.

FYI, the average black american is also 20% non-African.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
btw @KidStranglehold do you think the reason Egytians on average have 20% black African blood id because of the indigenous black Africans spreading their seed or because of the more recent Arab/African slave trade? I don't remember if Egypt was affected by it.

It depends on where in Egypt? Upper Egypt(Southern) absorbed less foreign admixture compared to their Lower Egyptian counterparts in Cairo; Cairo which was a hot spot for foreign immigration. Most of the Egyptian population lives in the delta(lower Egypt).

IDK if this study is dated or not. And I know Y-DNA does not tell the whole ancestry, but modern Egyptians(even Lower Egyptians) based off this study still carry significant African haplotypes on their paternal side; some even shared with West Africans...
ychromoegypt1.jpg

Again this is only touching base on Haplotypes...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all look African to me. What's the issue.

well considering they are still mostly african that makes sense. i was simply showing that the gradations in phenotype from light skin to dark skin in ethiopia is a result of mixing. same as here in America.

Will Smith is still a black man even though he don't look like Idris Elba.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
a huge study was done on Africa's autosome. The results were made public a few weeks ago. There are way more non-African genes in Africans (including Bantu and yoruba) then came to be expected.

Just google it.

10,000 years ago western Asians began pouring into Africa. Maybe even haplogroup E is not originally African?