'The Morning Show' | Apple TV+ | Season 3 premieres Sep 13th 2023

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hate for S2? It’s frenetic for sure, but I don’t think it’s inappropriately so. The most off the wall character development has been Bradley’s bi thing…the network dealing with Alex, the lawsuit, the Mitch situation, all while COVID, Me too and BLM bubbles in the background…that all feels real to me. Low key I might like it better than the 1st season.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hmmm… I know this season is almost done about, I wonder where they are gonna be taking this show next season. Alex has hardly worked all season, Mitch gone, Bradley is BI but so. But it’s still 2 episodes left so I’m sure they will come up with something to have people looking forward to next season

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Morning Show has a lot more mornings ahead of it: Apple TV+ has renewed the drama for Season 4, TVLine has learned.

The renewal comes ahead of the show’s return for Season 3, which the network says will start streaming sometime this Fall.

In conjunction with the renewal news, Apple TV+ released a behind-the-scenes photo of series stars Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon on set during the third season, which you can see below:

the-morning-show-renewed-season-4-apple-tv-plus

Billy Crudup, who has played network boss Cory since Season 1 (and recently did some moonlighting with Apple TV+’s Hello Tomorrow!) was among those rooting for renewal. When TVLine asked him if he thought Season 3 might be the end, he said, “I hope not,” adding: “It’s been such a phenomenal opportunity for me, I love the creative team on that, and that character has just been an absolute joy to play. So, fingers crossed it keeps going.”

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F2DLbJOb0AAUDLg
IS Ashley Madison still a thing because thats cheaper than dealing with these two broads.