Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
still hate watching it, human beings don't act like this
EKC8BQEW4AAuknF
EKP2qNGVAAAQddi

still a good show tho and it looks like Mitch as fukked everyone, including Alex :russ:

but the show covers every base of this Me Too shyt and the over the top egomaniacal nature of the cast gives you the sense that none of this can be believable for “normal” humans but I could totally see people on working on a TV show act this way.

the on air talent is very famous, pampered, has their ego stroked repeatedly and the staff walks on egg shells around them. Mitch knew/knows that and got a lot of p*ssy out of it as a result. Too bad for him is that he did it in this era.

This is definitely one of the better new shows on TV and after last nights episode I can EASILY see Jennifer Aniston getting some award nominations. Her character is a snobby bytch and seeing her react to her world crumbing is hilarious and wild at the same time.

Her daughter called her out on her BS and she could’ve stayed in “Alex” character but came at her, took her pizza and flat out said to her face “ fukk you, kid” LOL

BTW, Janina Gavankar is a BAD bytch and they aren’t utilizing her nearly as much as they can.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ELIhFY4XYAAe2Sy
9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif
not the way I would have done it, and homebody was pressed to get some ass in Vegas, but yeah

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
still a good show tho and it looks like Mitch as fukked everyone, including Alex :russ:

but the show covers every base of this Me Too shyt and the over the top egomaniacal nature of the cast gives you the sense that none of this can be believable for “normal” humans but I could totally see people on working on a TV show act this way.

the on air talent is very famous, pampered, has their ego stroked repeatedly and the staff walks on egg shells around them. Mitch knew/knows that and got a lot of p*ssy out of it as a result. Too bad for him is that he did it in this era.

This is definitely one of the better new shows on TV and after last nights episode I can EASILY see Jennifer Aniston getting some award nominations. Her character is a snobby bytch and seeing her react to her world crumbing is hilarious and wild at the same time.

in spite of all this female empowerment, they both cake baking and Anniston's character out chea str8 snitching.... and the Mitch character is beyond delusional
ELp8z69WwAA8gUm

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's a good show, but you have to be ok with all the men (except the gay black character who is to me among the most interesting) being weirdo scumbags.

Steve Carell is funny as fukk tho.
Sounds like this show is actually bringing Coli boogeymen to life.

I'm extra good on this