'The Morning Show' | Apple TV+ | Season 3 premieres Sep 13th 2023

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Decent frost episode but Steve Carrell needs to be in this shyt more to balance things out. Jennifer Aniston was hit or miss in season 1 but when she was killing it, she did her thing.

Found her a little annoying in the first episode and it feels like the fictional show is being run by a bunch of toddlers by the way everyone is always running around.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Things are looking up!!!!

*Looks up and sees news of wrongful death lawsuit, with woman sneezing in background*

Welcome to 2020!!!
1319x363fe.webp

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Running thru this and Lasso on my 7 day trial. This show is good, like others I expected it to be like succession - dark comedy and drama, and I still think this show would benefit from being a bit funny. But Reese, as always, is giving it to us as far as a fukking hatable yet not entirely wrong character.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Running them this and Lasso on my 7 day trial. This show is good, like others I expected it to be like succession - dark comedy and drama, and I still think this show would benefit from being a bit funny. But Reese, as always, is giving it to us as far as a fukking hatable yet not entirely wrong character.
ThEre is WaY A mAn would geT AwAY WITh aNy of that shiet.

She found away to become more problematic