"The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more black people will suffer." - actual quote from Trump's vp pick, JD Vance

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
A lot of what the republican party platforms is the same views pence believes in, he just cares about democracy. Trump doesn't stand for anything, he's just an opportunist.

He's much worse than Palin, Palin was just stupid, McCains age was more of the issue than her stupidity. Plus a segment of Republicans wanted to fukk her. So it probably evened out
I just remember her having a spark when she started for like a week and everything after that speech was trash. This seems somewhat similar where after the convention the Republicans energy seems dead and after Biden dropped out dems seem energized.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just about to ask if he was a mole

But the more important point in my opinion is that this is a clear example of politics being theatre

Like this whole game of “winning votes” using emotional unimportant topics has fukked the game up

And they got nobody but to blame but themselves cause they afraid to tell the real about shyt
This post is real shyt. The one thing I have to push back on is the bolded. Afraid? They're not afraid. This way is easier, more profitable and more comfortable to their lobbyists. 9/10 times their policies are harmful to anyone not ultra rich.

Republicans have trained their voterbase to vote out of their interests by leveraging their bigotry. Non rich Republicacs squander their political capital on bigotry while the people they elect serve outside their interests. They don't want to have "real shyt" conversations about how they're supporting initiatives that gives us poor air quality, unclean water, larger tax burdens on the poor/middle class etc. Those conversations would expose them to anyone with common sense.

Better off having them hillbilly dumbfukks shadowboxing the woke boogieman and salivating over black suffering. :SMH: These people deserve the worst

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
What's even more funny about this is that Trump can't remove him as VP pick because that will cause people to have less confidence in his campaign.

But keeping him will cause people to question his decisions as information continues to leak about JD Vance doing a complete 180.

:blessed:

What to do... what to do..

Donald-Trump.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Pence was the VP choice and people were saying Pence is the one we really need to worry about? :mjlol: Well Pence ended up being the more sensible one and probably should’ve been their current Presidential candidate. Trumpmania done fractured that party though.
Pepperage Farm remembers

Most of it was p*ssy ass atheists projecting. Pence is a strange dude but I never bought into the boogieman shyt with him.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What's even more funny about this is that Trump can't remove him as VP pick because that will cause people to have less confidence in his campaign.

But keeping him will cause people to question his decisions as information continues to leak about JD Vance doing a complete 180.

:blessed:

What to do... what to do..

Donald-Trump.jpg
Trump has to remove him....that police comment is a no go

Daps
If Trump loses, he’s going to disown Don Jr for encouraging this pick. I wouldn’t be surprised if Don Jr suggested him out of spite, because he hates his father, the way Aemond Targaryen hates his brother.

aemond-leaning-over-aegon-and-holding-his-hand-while-aegon-lays-in-bed-injured-in-house-of-the-dragon.jpg

The only logic is he has a brown wife, and they think that makes them look less racist to white people who feel uncomfortable about being called racist, but love being racist.