"The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more black people will suffer." - actual quote from Trump's vp pick, JD Vance

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So is this guy just playing a character/grifting or did he change?
Probably playing the character/grifting. These were his thoughts before entering politics. He knew that if he wanted to get anywhere in the republican party post 2016, he had to go full MAGA.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Remember when Pence was the VP choice and people were saying Pence is the one we really need to worry about? :mjlol: Well Pence ended up being the more sensible one and probably should’ve been their current Presidential candidate. Trumpmania done fractured that party though.
Yeah even though he was a evangelical Christian, he was still a establishment republican.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Remember when Pence was the VP choice and people were saying Pence is the one we really need to worry about? :mjlol: Well Pence ended up being the more sensible one and probably should’ve been their current Presidential candidate. Trumpmania done fractured that party though.
A lot of what the republican party platforms is the same views pence believes in, he just cares about democracy. Trump doesn't stand for anything, he's just an opportunist.
I've been calling him Sarah Palin 2.0.
He's much worse than Palin, Palin was just stupid, McCains age was more of the issue than her stupidity. Plus a segment of Republicans wanted to fukk her. So it probably evened out

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A few more excerpts from their emails.

“I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

"He's just a bad man. A morally reprehensible human being."

27nat-vance-email-highlights-reprehensible-jumbo.jpg

"There have always been demagogues willing to exploit the people who believe crazy shyt."

00nat-vance-emails-trump-jumbo.jpg

"I hate the police."

00nat-vance-emails-police-superJumbo.jpg

The fact that he started hanging around Peter Thiel and went from that to the head brown-nosing Nazi in waiting. :mjlol:
And THIS is how easy it is for ppl to flip when they have real access to money and power.

Thiel told him to play the role to get in position and he did.

He’s talking about Trump but he’s equally as morally reprehensible.