"The more white people feel like voting for Trump, the more black people will suffer." - actual quote from Trump's vp pick, JD Vance

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Hopefully these quotes get brought up in the debates.
Too easy to sidestep, he'll say something like, "that was before i got to know him" "before i saw him serve the people as president", "before i saw how much of a true patriot DJT is and how much he loves the American people" etc.

Better to just hammer him every time he lies on stage IMO:hubie:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Sarah Palin was ahead of her time. An idiot like her would be perfect for the modern republican party. Back in 08 they still cared about appearing competent. Now it's obvious they've been taken over by grifters and nazis.

Trump claims to value loyalty and then he picks this fukking guy. Every week we're hearing a new story about how he was a different person until he started getting money and more attention.
No she ain't. She couldn’t get elected to the House in the only district in Alaska lol.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't know if this will hurt him too much. Candace Owens was a liberal before "Liberals made her a conservative", and she went full alt right. People exposed her past and it made no difference.

He's been baptized in the blood of MAGA. His sins are forgiven. :francis:

That's mostly true, but it should make the 10% who are undecided or "both sides" at least think a little. JD Vance has changed positions on a lot of things, but he's ALWAYS been conservative. Marine vet from white trash kentucky who moved in conservative circles even when he was still in law school, started interning for John Cornyn the moment he graduated, then clerked for Jim Bunning's son, then went off to work for Theil. So he was deep deep deep in Republican circles when he was saying this stuff. And he STILL could see how fukking racist and despot-like Trump was.

Dude actually seems like a decent guy in private :ehh:

It’s wild that in order to be a republican in 2024 it’s a race to who can say the craziest shyt with a straight face :francis:

"Was", maybe. Doubt he still is if he's been willing to do this for the last 6-7 years.

And going back to his memoir, he was always on some "the poor are lazy and the cause of their own problems" shyt. Liberals just liked it cause he was talking shyt about the white poor for once. But it shows a sort of condescension that was there with him from the beginning. He's nice to the transgender friend cause they're a Yale Law grad so they're on his level.

And THIS is how easy it is for ppl to flip when they have real access to money and power.

Thiel told him to play the role to get in position and he did.

He’s talking about Trump but he’s equally as morally reprehensible.

Equally? Maybe even more morally reprehensible. If you know how evil your words/acts are and are doing them anyway just to get close to power, in some ways that's even worse than actually believing it.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not the police

And that's accepted because he started the narrative that the federal government is anti trump

Bruh you're being dumb
The FBI are cops. They are Federal cops. What's wrong with you mane.

Trump even went after the Capitol cops and the DC cops. So he goes after cops all the time.

Now if you want to say that Trump's followers are low grade morons that can't connect his statements to them then that is a different thing, but to say that Trump doesn't go after cops is not true.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Too easy to sidestep, he'll say something like, "that was before i got to know him" "before i saw him serve the people as president", "before i saw how much of a true patriot DJT is and how much he loves the American people" etc.

He can try to sidestep that way, but any competent interviewer can point out that he was talking about the EFFECT Trump's candidacy was having on the general public. He saw that Trump getting popular was making life worse for Black people. Getting to know Trump doesn't change that in the slightest.

They should also point out how much he hated cops before he ran for office, cause he was a grown man who claimed to have had plenty of experience with the cops when he said that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Oh, I’m not even referring to that one. Every Republican is on record shytting on Trump in 2015/16. It’s the “I hate police” message I want him to squirm defending. Especially if Kelly is the VP pick, he can outflank him there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This post is real shyt. The one thing I have to push back on is the bolded. Afraid? They're not afraid. This way is easier, more profitable and more comfortable to their lobbyists. 9/10 times their policies are harmful to anyone not ultra rich.

Republicans have trained their voterbase to vote out of their interests by leveraging their bigotry. Non rich Republicacs squander their political capital on bigotry while the people they elect serve outside their interests. They don't want to have "real shyt" conversations about how they're supporting initiatives that gives us poor air quality, unclean water, larger tax burdens on the poor/middle class etc. Those conversations would expose them to anyone with common sense.

Better off having them hillbilly dumbfukks shadowboxing the woke boogieman and salivating over black suffering. :SMH: These people deserve the worst

I've said this over and over - the ONLY thing the Republican establishment cares about is low taxes and corporate giveaways. They want corporate oligarchs to control all the money and get all the power. Every other move they make is either a means to that end or a necessary manipulation of their base so they can get enough votes to gain those ends.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
It’s a disservice to call him Sarah Palin v2.
Palin for all of her idiocy was ideologically consistent.

Vance is all over the place in terms of his positions. He appears to believe in nothing and that’s impressive when you’re standing next to Trump.
Might just want the world to burn

Just like Trumps handlers.

Remember 2 religious cults back Trump

Zionist and Christian Zionist

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
JD Vance's brown Indian wide gotta be horrified that he's pulled a complete 180 on everything he previously stood for when they first got married :lupe:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
A few more excerpts from their emails.

“I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

"He's just a bad man. A morally reprehensible human being."

27nat-vance-email-highlights-reprehensible-jumbo.jpg

"There have always been demagogues willing to exploit the people who believe crazy shyt."

00nat-vance-emails-trump-jumbo.jpg

"I hate the police."

00nat-vance-emails-police-superJumbo.jpg

The fact that he started hanging around Peter Thiel and went from that to the head brown-nosing Nazi in waiting. :mjlol:
People need to hear more of shyt like this across media spaces

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
A few more excerpts from their emails.

“I’m counting my lucky stars that I live in a place where I don’t have to vote for her (because the margin will be so huge), because I know I could never support Trump if it really mattered.”

"He's just a bad man. A morally reprehensible human being."

27nat-vance-email-highlights-reprehensible-jumbo.jpg

"There have always been demagogues willing to exploit the people who believe crazy shyt."

00nat-vance-emails-trump-jumbo.jpg

"I hate the police."

00nat-vance-emails-police-superJumbo.jpg

The fact that he started hanging around Peter Thiel and went from that to the head brown-nosing Nazi in waiting. :mjlol:
What a huge clown

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state

wow this post is unexpected

font change to match the mental