The Morbid Thread: A place to discuss Death, Nightmares, and Paranormal Activities

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
found it

i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@OGCush your wild encounter have me thinking about all those folklore monsters we were raised on?

What do you guys think of these mythical creatures: Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, and the Jersey Devil?

The only I think is real is
220px-Lochnessmonster.jpg

The sea is so vast, and many parts of it has yet to be discovered, :lawd: knows what's in those deep abyss.

Mermaids could even exist. :krs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many are you are upped on The Slender Man that haunts your dream

Slenderman.png

My mother and aunt has been terrorized by him for years. :merchant:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 2012 was another fluke :pacspit:

I've washed my hands with all doomsday ending theories. :ehh:

But next year will be 2013 :merchant:

Who know what hell awaits us; until then :cheers:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I dream a lot, never too many nightmares but I've always found it weird I've had the same 3-4 nightmares since I was 6. One being me going to camp (Never did tha shyt before) falling down some type of hill and into some lake. I always wake up before I hit the lake tho.

The other is me being in a passenger seat and flying off a bridge but I always wake up before I hit the water.

What I get from this is to learn how to swim or some shyt cuz water is out to get my ass :sadcam:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever encounter the little night demon that climbs on your chest and try to take your breath away, leaving you in a state of paralysis :merchant:

...Just me :bryan:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever encounter the little night demon that climbs on your chest and try to take your breath away, leaving you in a state of paralysis :merchant:

...Just me :bryan:

Sleep paralysis. Yeah I usually get that if I take a nap during the day/fall asleep on my back.

While you're in this state of paralysis do you hear strange noises or see things? :to: