The Morbid Thread: A place to discuss Death, Nightmares, and Paranormal Activities

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i have probably a hundred stories i can tell but i will start with the most recent ones.

my uncle has
"the light" he sees spirits everywhere pretty much all the time. you can tell when its getting rough because he will get all quite and go sit down away from everyone. he can actually talk to them, but not like how regular people converse. he says he can hear them but it sounds muffled and sometimes its hard to make out. anything hes the real deal.

so me and my now fiance go over to a family get together. this was one of the first times she hung out with my fam. my uncle starts getting all wierd and he asks my girl(whom at the time had only met once and he doesn't speak English) if she knows an older man with a black cowboy hat and glasses. she turned bright red and was like" my grandpa was buried with his cowboy hat and glasses. my uncle told her that someone in the family needs to go to the hospital and get checked out. next day she brought a pic of her grandpa and he was like, o yea thats him, he told me again someone needs to go to the hospital and get checked out.

a year and a half later. my girls mom passed away from cervical cancer. they told her if she would have had a check up she would have been fine:merchant:

gotta get my hair cut i got more stories

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
I've always been intrigued with the number 13, before I knew of it's morbid history.

Do you know many hotels, skyscrapers, and office buildings doesn't have a 13 floor? The elevators skip from 12 to 14. Pay attention, next time you're in one of these vicinities. :jawalrus:

I think Japan does the same thing with the number four.

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
imagine what your detached dome is thinking as it watches its body doing the dougie without it to navigate..:ohhh:

:laugh:

I remember reading an article online about gruesome car accidents and this one poster in the comments section said him and his friend had gotten into a bad accident once (It killed his friend) and his friend was decapitated in it.

He goes on to say that he saw his friends decapitated head just sitting there looking kind of shock with the eyes still looking around as if to say "The fukk?"

The poster said his friends face had a look of shock and fright.

That's something I wouldn't want to remember for the rest of my days. :whew:

Now, the poster could've made it up (You know how people do on the internet :duck:) however, after reading up that a decapitated head can stay alive for up to twenty seconds, the guy's story seems pretty legit. :ld:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night, I had the dream again about being at a festive gathering with a coffin in the room.

Could this be, because one of my favoirte loved one passing anniversary is coming up in Nov.

I'm officially shook. :sadcam:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine what your detached dome is thinking as it watches its body doing the dougie without it to navigate..:ohhh:

Your headless head would be like :leon: while you're body's doing the :yayo:

But, in all seriousness that's caused by the nerves doing spasm, because of the extreme impact of the trauma.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI"]Best Of UFO Sightings Of June 2012, AFO - YouTube[/ame]

They're coming

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
not like that, but I get Deja Vu OFTEN. shyt is so weird.

In my early 20's, I had a good run for several years of thinking about someone I hadn't seen in a minute...then I would go out and about around the city and run into them :dwillhuh: It was like fukking clockwork most of the time for a few years, to a point where i would think of someone and just go out driving or walking around on purpose to run into them.

Then it just stopped happening...really weird shyt.

:ohhh:

I can do this now even with celebrities. I'll be like "what happen to that nikka ll cool j?" next thing you know he will habe an interview on tv or a song playing somewhere that I'm at.

The only thing is I can't do intentionally like the person woll just pop in my head on their own like while I'm at work or something or while at the gym then usually a day or two later I will see them some where or get a call from them.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Last night, I had the dream again about being at a festive gathering with a coffin in the room.

Could this be, because one of my favoirte loved one passing anniversary is coming up in Nov.

I'm officially shook. :sadcam:

No, it means someone is being born or pregnant.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I always think about death, what it would be like. I stay up mad nights just thinking of it. I wanna work as crime scene clean up, I think it would put me at peace seeing death and gore everyday