The Morbid Thread: A place to discuss Death, Nightmares, and Paranormal Activities

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not like that, but I get Deja Vu OFTEN. shyt is so weird.

In my early 20's, I had a good run for several years of thinking about someone I hadn't seen in a minute...then I would go out and about around the city and run into them :dwillhuh: It was like fukking clockwork most of the time for a few years, to a point where i would think of someone and just go out driving or walking around on purpose to run into them.

Then it just stopped happening...really weird shyt.

:krs: same shyt used to happen to me.....and I had dreams that I would get arrested and then next day I would either get pulled over or arrested.....eventually I started listening to those dreams after I finally actually got arrested....had dreams where id be out with my boys and one of us would get killed and then go out the next day or couple days later and the club would get shot up,and eventually one of my boys got killed and I finally started paying attention to those dreams....but felt guilty cuz I never spoke up cuz I didn't wanna seem like a weirdo and knew I would get the ":childplease: nikka we goin out"....but ever since I been open to listening its like that hit don't happen no more....I've still had deja vu about conversations I have in the future but its always stupid shyt or a meaningless joke....crazy how the mind works

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

I remember reading an article online about gruesome car accidents and this one poster in the comments section said him and his friend had gotten into a bad accident once (It killed his friend) and his friend was decapitated in it.

He goes on to say that he saw his friends decapitated head just sitting there looking kind of shock with the eyes still looking around as if to say "The fukk?"

The poster said his friends face had a look of shock and fright.

That's something I wouldn't want to remember for the rest of my days. :whew:

Now, the poster could've made it up (You know how people do on the internet :duck:) however, after reading up that a decapitated head can stay alive for up to twenty seconds, the guy's story seems pretty legit. :ld:

:scusthov: what to do if that shyt landed in your lap and wuz lookin at u crazy? Would it be disrespectful to throw it as far away from u as possible like out the window?I have no idea what my reaction would be,fear or conceren...shyt just sounds like the scariest shyt to see,a face twitchin in your lap

SOUTHERNPRIDE7

GEORGIA BOY
Daps
I remember one day my sister and I was smoking a blunt of loud. After the high came down she told me sum crazy **** . she said while we was high,I put my my hand on her knee as If to get her attention. When she looked at me like wtf,she seen a spirit in my eyes. she said the spirit told her "the only way I could come to you is when you are vulnerable.I want you to know that something good is gonna happen to you.I can't tell you what but you'll know when it happens. You will never see me again.""then left. She said she asked me I'd I remembered anything that happened. I didn't. When she told me I was like. :childplease:When she said It wasn't my eyes she was looking into, I was like.:dwillhuh: This paranormal **** wild.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:laugh:

I remember reading an article online about gruesome car accidents and this one poster in the comments section said him and his friend had gotten into a bad accident once (It killed his friend) and his friend was decapitated in it.

He goes on to say that he saw his friends decapitated head just sitting there looking kind of shock with the eyes still looking around as if to say "The fukk?"

The poster said his friends face had a look of shock and fright.

That's something I wouldn't want to remember for the rest of my days. :whew:

Now, the poster could've made it up (You know how people do on the internet :duck:) however, after reading up that a decapitated head can stay alive for up to twenty seconds, the guy's story seems pretty legit. :ld:

Imagine seeing this :what: on the side of you after you & ya boy was in an accident

:merchant: & :krs: at the same damn time

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I've always been intrigued with the number 13, before I knew of it's morbid history.

Do you know many hotels, skyscrapers, and office buildings doesn't have a 13 floor? The elevators skip from 12 to 14. Pay attention, next time you're in one of these vicinities. :jawalrus:

sky-house-elevator-buttons.jpg

6a00d834ca83d669e2012876217094970c-500wi

ElevatorButtonPanel.png

:ohhh:

:wtf: why don't they have a 13th floor? :mindblown:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All day random Tina Turner songs has been popping up in my head.

Dear god...not the Queen of Rock& Soul :ohlawd:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the strangest dream.

I come out of an elevator of a fancy smancy hotel lobby and sees Jay Z and Beyonce racing in go carts. Then in walks Nelson Mandela, and they bow and greet him.

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
south bend, killiana
Seems like everytime someone close to my immediate family dies, we have a birth

My fav uncle died...my son was born a year later
My cousin in law was killed, close to my big sister...my nephew was born a year later, 3wks after my. Son
My sister's granny died (her dad's mom) a couple months a.my nephew was just born on Monday
My cousins's granny died (she was her favorite grand child)...she had a baby girl not too long after.. matter fact, she was pregnant while she was dying in a hospital bed
Hope we're at a stand still for a while

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i seen a shapeshifter before

i posted the story before but i cant find it

how far can i go back because its on this website