The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Is it possible Conor leg kicks the reason Its broke???

Update: Dustin believes he broke it with the check.

“He fractured it on one of the checks at the beginning of the fight, then it broke on a punch, for sure,” Poirier said. “I pointed at him at the beginning of the fight, that's when I checked a kick, that's when it cracked.”

Conor McGregor Suffers Leg Injury, Dustin Poirier Earns Anticlimactic Trilogy Win at UFC 264

It's not the cleanest check I've ever seen, but hey, I wasn't in the Octagon. Dustin definitely could have felt it :dame:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Conor and Adrien Broner are like one in the same when it comes to accepting defeats.
Conor used to actually be fairly gracious in defeat and honest with himself about the flaws in his performance. It’s been pretty surreal to watch him flip into going total denial mode after losses.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even a mcgregor fanboy, I literally posted in here that if he lost that he should retire. That just wasn't a good conclusion to settle this and both the fighters and Dana want to do a 4th because it was not a satisfying conclusion for this rivalry. I don't see how we can say that was a conclusive ending. If he actually got Ko'd or submitted of course I'd say get him tf outta here
Yeah I'm down for a fourth fight

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't understand anything he's saying, this is worse than Brad Pitt in Snatch. :dwillhuh:

This is what I was when I saw this. :mjlol: People's accents usually get real heavy in tough situations till they get so frustrated they start speaking their native languages. My parents used to this.:mjlol:

Connor's loses bring me so much joy.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conor used to actually be fairly gracious in defeat and honest with himself about the flaws in his performance. It’s been pretty surreal to watch him flip into going total denial mode after losses.

I used to give him credit for how he handled defeat in the moment but now the dude is far gone

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it. Dude gets chopped down by leg kicks so he goes in and tries to do it himself and starts firing them off sloppily and gets one checked. Then when his shyt breaks after getting mauled people want to act like Dustin didn't deserve the win or it was incomplete or whatever. Dude was losing the fight everywhere. Dude was grabbing gloves and putting his toes in the cage. Maybe if his goofy ass wasn't so undisciplined then he would have survived to the later rounds to put to sleep again. Conor out here looking like Frieza on Namek. Cursing Dustin out and shyt. Dude talking about kicking the bleeding leg off while his shyt about to get amputated. :heh: