The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Maybe the first time someone gets legit hurt in a fight and I don't feel bad for them. That rant at the end was pathetic.

I said it in their last fight, the 10 lbs. move up was huge for Poirier, he can take Conor's power just fine at 155 and is a much more complete fighter than him. The fact he dominated the first round didn't bode well for Conor who is one of the biggest front runners I'm UFC history barely capable of fighting past a round and half
Good post.

Staggering to think that Poirer has excelled moving up and McGregor has dwindled.

To me that's the markings of a legitimate fighter or not.

It's easier to bully when you boil down, it's harder to withstand shots when you move up.

I don't need to say anymore.

Daps
Conor was doing good until it went to the ground
And tbh the round was over. I seriously thought Conor could've won this in round 2. It was more even then people are saying in here.

I think they should do another for the title tbh.

Then if mcgregor loses retire. This dude is the biggest draw in MMA history. He can't go out like that. Let him win the belt or get his head beat in and end it there

Daps
Dustin is a class act. The dude is a stand up guy.

How many times do we have to see this little Irish chump embarrass himself :mjlol:

GTFOH
I agree but dustin did pull some dirty shyt in this fight. After wrestling for a minute he got up and beckoned Conor to get up, as soon as Conor started reacting to it he went immediately back to the ground.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I agree but dustin did pull some dirty shyt in this fight. After wrestling for a minute he got up and beckoned Conor to get up, as soon as Conor started reacting to it he went immediately back to the ground.
Check out the fanboy.

McGregor has been dogshyt ever since he can't boil down to 135 and weight bully. Says it all.