The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Check out the fanboy.

McGregor has been dogshyt ever since he can't boil down to 135 and weight bully. Says it all.
Not even a mcgregor fanboy, I literally posted in here that if he lost that he should retire. That just wasn't a good conclusion to settle this and both the fighters and Dana want to do a 4th because it was not a satisfying conclusion for this rivalry. I don't see how we can say that was a conclusive ending. If he actually got Ko'd or submitted of course I'd say get him tf outta here

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Do you agree it's okay to stick your fingers in the glove and grip the cage because they're fighting? Dirty plays.
Where in the rules do it say you have to let a mf up?
The ref didn't stand them up so how is it dirty.
Its smart and Connor is bytch for thinking shyt was sweet.
He made his career off being a scumbag outside the ring so mfs is returning the favor.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Was McGregor really that great to begin with or he had a few lucky flash knockouts? :jbhmm:

He’s always been a bit overrated. A Mayweather imitator on the mic without the skill, dexterity, or win streaks to back it up.

With that said, I made $2,000 off of him taking yet another (expected) L last night :ehh:

Made money off of him getting his ass kicked by Khabib...

Made money off of him getting his ass kicked by Floyd...

...and 2 years from now when a YouTuber kicks his ass in boxing, I’ll make money off of that as well :manny:

His insufferable fanbase always guarantees a worthwhile betting line.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
E6AaJWlVkAwjloF

Daps
Where in the rules do it say you have to let a mf up?
The ref didn't stand them up so how is it dirty.
Its smart and Connor is bytch for thinking shyt was sweet.
He made his career off being a scumbag outside the ring so mfs is returning the favor.
I won't disagree that he's had it coming for a minute

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but dustin did pull some dirty shyt in this fight. After wrestling for a minute he got up and beckoned Conor to get up, as soon as Conor started reacting to it he went immediately back to the ground.

don’t blame Dustin for doing that tho breh, that little fool deserved every piece of those :yeshrug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Nice and tipsy for the main

Rooting for the Diamond here. He knows McGregor will come out fast and mix up strikes with heavy pressure. If Poirier can survive the onslaught and make McGregor work and throw a lot of kicks and power left hands in the first and possibly secure a takedown in the first round with 2 minutes left or so he has a good chance of winning this.
The blueprint to beating Conor is out there and simple now. Like Dustin said his aura is gone, Khabib took that mans soul.

If this woulda went on any further I have no doubt Dustin would’ve finished McGregor.