The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
e5-t5iluuamowia-removebg-previ.png

Jake Paul finna make another chain outta this :dead:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Agreed. Poirier clearly won the first round but it was Conor's own fault he ended up on his back. Conor would've likely kept it on the feet for the second round and had a shot still. People let hate get away of their commentary.

I’m saying.

I wasn’t trying to say I thought Connor won the fukking round or anything lmao. All I was saying was that even the elbows that Dustin caught him with in the ground, he still seemed more than able to fight when they jumped back up and I would have loved to see a round 2.

I just didn’t think the match was over the way some people in here are taking. :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see the fight, but they did an interview with him sitting in the cage cuz he couldn't stand:what:

Why is he so happy post fight?
His leg /ankle broke
He tried to guillotine because he was already shook by this.

I saw the fight stop acting like he was out on his feet or something.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe the first time someone gets legit hurt in a fight and I don't feel bad for them. That rant at the end was pathetic.

I said it in their last fight, the 10 lbs. move up was huge for Poirier, he can take Conor's power just fine at 155 and is a much more complete fighter than him. The fact he dominated the first round didn't bode well for Conor who is one of the biggest front runners I'm UFC history barely capable of fighting past a round and half

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I saw the fight stop acting like he was out on his feet or something.
That's exactly the point I'm making. He wasn't out on his feet but was scared and got into a clinch off of that exchange.

So if that combo has him shook when he is fresh in the first round, what do you think is going to happen after he got pummeled :dame: for three minutes straight.

Conor has zero poker face and after he got hurt so badly in the second fight he was scared :hubie:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying.

I wasn’t trying to say I thought Connor won the fukking round or anything lmao. All I was saying was that even the elbows that Dustin caught him with in the ground, he still seemed more than able to fight when they jumped back up and I would have loved to see a round 2.

I just didn’t think the match was over the way some people in here are taking. :yeshrug:
Exactly I get not liking Conor but people are acting like the right was over and it wasn’t