The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Maybe the first time someone gets legit hurt in a fight and I don't feel bad for them. That rant at the end was pathetic.

I said it in their last fight, the 10 lbs. move up was huge for Poirier, he can take Conor's power just fine at 155 and is a much more complete fighter than him. The fact he dominated the first round didn't bode well for Conor who is one of the biggest front runners I'm UFC history barely capable of fighting past a round and half

155 was supposed to be Conor’s best division but when the UFC came to him with the offer it was at 145. In the regional league he was a double champion in 145 and 155. The top of 155 now were guys he beat at 145 but with him being out so much they were able to sharpen each other to where they are now. Tony Ferg was seen as a boogie man and he don’t even get mentioned at all any more. The Conor we saw tonight was the best in years but he probably won’t fight for a year and a half.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
When you think about it McGregor’s big match record is overrated. Won’t take anything away from his Aldo win but if Aldo didn’t let the mind games get to him I’m sure he would’ve won.

Lost to Diaz, 2nd was a toss up, destroyed by Khabib, lost to Poirier twice, first ever ‘two division champ’ but didn’t defend a single title once, his resume is looking questionable :patrice:
shyt was that way in real time too breh. Same as Rhonda’s striking deficiencies while Rogan was saying she could beat some men in her division. Once the downfall happens it just becomes glaringly obvious.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
E5_UMbYVUAIraYx

:laff:

Dude is just too jokey. No way he don't laugh at himself with the comedy.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
shyt was that way in real time too breh. Same as Rhonda’s striking deficiencies while Rogan was saying she could beat some men in her division. Once the downfall happens it just becomes glaringly obvious.
He won all those fights mentioned. In incredible fashion. I actually thought he Khabin performance was underrated. His problem is his stamina. I don't get how someone that trains as much as him get as tired as he gets. In the 4th rnd of the Khabib fight, it looked like he just gave up his back to get subbed. Still won that 3rd rnd tho. And actually made Khabib work.