The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just imagine what it's like up here in MA with all of these Irish Connor nut-huggers.:hhh:.

One of my least favorite athletes. He's been the face of UFC and I can't knock him for making as much as he has, but he's beyond over-rated and UNQUESTIONANBLY has the most obnoxious fanbase.:scust:.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
don't forget that Conor tried to fight mentally ill, double digit loss, Diego Sanchez last year :pachaha:

in about three weeks we gonna be seeing Conor on social media like....

"hey Alan! you motherfukker from The Hangover movies! yea Alan! you're next!!!!"

Joe Rogan and DC gonna be like ...

"Alan is extremely durable and will NOT go away! he cannot be stopped and is a REAL THREAT!"

the-hangover-alan.jpg

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
DC said Conor was losing when it got to the ground, and Rogen mentioned that McGregor fades quickly while Poirier doesn't
Yeah I don't know what some of them are talking about. Connor was getting abused on the ground and that took a ton of his energy and that wad just the 1st round. Dustin would have taken him down in the second and did more of the same. Connor was in a bad spot even if the fight wasn't stopped.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
What did teddy and Max say?

I dislike UFC commentary. DC is a soft shoeing tap dancing c00n. But when he stops c00ning and actually talks about wrestling/grappling and technique, it's really really good shyt. He's just not good with regular talk and his opinions are complete shyt.
Max said that while both Conor and Porier are 32 they look very different. Basically saying in the nicest way possible that Conor was on his way out. Teddy was talking about 'geography', said Porier took him down where he wanted him and that it was over. Dustin had the control of the match.

They turn it over to Rogan who twice says he completely disagrees with previous analysis and that Conor was doing pretty good :beli: