"The Mick", new Fox comedy starring Kaitlin Olsen

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Did they really have to have Sabrina big toe blown off:francis: show is funny but the gore is over the top, not even zombie shows is this graphic :hhh:

Jimmy telling chip to get his ass kicked:russ: Jimmy is usually on point when it comes to the kids on the show but chip getting himself beat up would have not impressed the girl he was going after...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
As it got closer to looking like Sabrina would be going to Yale, I was wondering how the show might change to reflect that. Thanks to the lightning strike, doesn't seem like that will be happening :pachaha:

Bartender was going to give away the sword for $40 too.

Jimmy getting choked up trying to give the toast to Sabrina :mjcry:

I still don't know what the big girl's name is that is Chip's girl now - is she saying farbro or something :patrice:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
As it got closer to looking like Sabrina would be going to Yale, I was wondering how the show might change to reflect that. Thanks to the lightning strike, doesn't seem like that will be happening :pachaha:

Bartender was going to give away the sword for $40 too.

Jimmy getting choked up trying to give the toast to Sabrina :mjcry:

I still don't know what the big girl's name is that is Chip's girl now - is she saying farbro or something :patrice:
Fargle
lol @ Jimmy calling her Fraggle

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This show just keeps getting better and better. Damn near every character brings the comedy And that's rare for any TV show. The actress who plays Alba is fukkin hilarious. Didn't really like her at first but her facial expressions and line deliveries be having me weak. She has perfect timing. I expect her to do bigger things after this series.

Hopefully they dont cancel the show. Feel like season 3 will be GOAT Level shyt. I'm actually surprised how good the writing and character development has been on this show. I think one more great season and a lot more people will start catching on. At first I expected jimmy to just be some annoying ass leech when he first appeared but dude actually got a lot of depth to him. Its dope how how he really became a father figure to all the kids. The last scene in the finale was pretty heavy:mjcry:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up...

I asked for continuity, and it looks like we're about to get it (fingers crossed) next season.

Decent-to-good season finale.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
a059cb72b8357d5277cfd52d256d3cdf.gif