"The Mick", new Fox comedy starring Kaitlin Olsen

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Too much gross out humor in this show for me, i feel they could have kept up the physical comedy without so much gore and stuff.

I'm always pretty shocked by what they get away with showing especially for a network tv show

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sabrina/Jimmy dance montage :russ:. I liked the fact Jimmy tried to talk her out of the competition, until he heard about the money :leon:. Although 2500 doesn't sound like a lot, considering how rich they are. Not sure how much access they still have to their parents money.

Chip finally gets a frickin win somewhat, but no Madison :bryan:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sabrina's dancing :russ::mjlol::picard:

erQKhFo.gif

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I like this show, but a small nitpick I have is the lack of continuity.

I’m not asking for it to be 100% realistic, but Chip could at least have 4 small bandages on his fingers the episode right after we watch him chop the tips of 4 fingers off.

shyt just feels a little too cartoonish and the gross out/escalating violence is veering into almost Family Guy levels of silliness, which would be OK if we knew it meant something in the long run. Eventually it’s gonna go from being :gladbron: to :beli: when you have someone shoot themselves one ep and then see them walking just fine the next.

BTW Sabrina dancing in that gif looked like she was trying out to be a Fly Girl on In Living Color :russ:

She cute as shyt :mjcry:

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
I like this show, but a small nitpick I have is the lack of continuity.

I’m not asking for it to be 100% realistic, but Chip could at least have 4 small bandages on his fingers the episode right after we watch him chop the tips of 4 fingers off.

shyt just feels a little too cartoonish and the gross out/escalating violence is veering into almost Family Guy levels of silliness, which would be OK if we knew it meant something in the long run. Eventually it’s gonna go from being :gladbron: to :beli: when you have someone shoot themselves one ep and then see them walking just fine the next.

BTW Sabrina dancing in that gif looked like she was trying out to be a Fly Girl on In Living Color :russ:

She cute as shyt :mjcry:

Jimmy has been beaten to a bloody pulp so many times I can't keep track. Mickey herself has been jacked up and bloodied, and they both have been hospitilized. Yet each new episode they are fresh faced , only way they would be recovering from them wounds like that is if each episode was like a month apart