"The Mick", new Fox comedy starring Kaitlin Olsen

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You notice they just skipped over Jimmy and Mick's falling out from the episode before? Why did they focus on that at the end of the last episode if they weren't gonna address it?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You notice they just skipped over Jimmy and Mick's falling out from the episode before? Why did they focus on that at the end of the last episode if they weren't gonna address it?

Yeah, I definitely thought there would be more fallout from last week but they didn't address it at all :dwillhuh:

Still a really funny episode, with Ben punching all his classmates being :russ:. When he saw the girl with the headgear and hit her with a book instead :dead:.

Chip doing a handstand at the absolute worst time :heh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I swear this shyt is like a real life Family Guy type show :pachaha:, the random fukkery is so damn ridiculous lmao. This shyt is crazy, got dudes talking bout burning they ass off but missing the balls :deadmanny:.

Fox has gone to another level for grown up entertainment, levels they would only let Family Guy and AD reach years ago with all the fukkery. Show is my favorite comedy on right now low key.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yo, that was probably the funniest episode of the series, show is fukkin golden, they haven't had a single bad episode the whole series and it feels like it gets funnier and funnier every week. This show is a gem and will be on Fox for a long time, whoever greenlit the production of this show was a genius. There ain't even a black comedy show on this level and that's saying a lot.

Something about Mickey is sexy as hell to me and I don't even like white girls like that, I just love silly ass women like her character. Those are the best types of females to be on some friend with benefits type shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jimmy looking like
hqdefault.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^Damn, that's surprising :ohhh:. He might be the funniest character on the show, I wonder if the actor wanted to pursue other opportunities.