"The Mick", new Fox comedy starring Kaitlin Olsen

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Feel like the show is hitting its stride now. Thought season 1 kind of hit a wall mid way. But this season has been great so far.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The Grandma character who was slapping the shyt outta Sabrina is a great cameo character to have, if they continue the show from her mansion and she pops up every now and then that will be a great touch for the show to have. Her and Mickey gone scrap fasho in the future lmao. This show is prime Family Guy levels of funny, hope this shyt goes on a long time, like an over the top anti Modern Family or some shyt.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Idk if it's cuz I watched this shyt late at night or wat but I swear I was laughing all throughout this ep. Even little shyt like the old woman just casually throwing a toaster at the kid in the tub had me rolling for like 40 seconds :laff: so much fukkery went on I had to watch again back to back......oh and I just gotta mention this, I'm all for natural bodies for all women but the chick that plays the daughter either needs to look into implants or always wear a bra. The part where she was talking to jimmy at the party in the beginning I couldn't help but constantly say to myself "this chick really has no breast whatsoever :ohhh:"...she gotta be the flattest actress in Hollywood of age. She hella cute tho :ehh:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Idk if it's cuz I watched this shyt late at night or wat but I swear I was laughing all throughout this ep. Even little shyt like the old woman just casually throwing a toaster at the kid in the tub had me rolling for like 40 seconds :laff: so much fukkery went on I had to watch again back to back......oh and I just gotta mention this, I'm all for natural bodies for all women but the chick that plays the daughter either needs to look into implants or always wear a bra. The part where she was talking to jimmy at the party in the beginning I couldn't help but constantly say to myself "this chick really has no breast whatsoever :ohhh:"...she gotta be the flattest actress in Hollywood of age. She hella cute tho :ehh:
Flat as she may be she still could get all this work
When the grandma dissed her not being able to fill out her top last season :mjlol: