The Metal Gear Solid 1 Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope, even numbered offerings were ass compared to the odd numbered games

:dwillhuh: MGS2 was the only one i played through.

Damn I gotta catch up.

I heard 4 was a bag of dogsh1t though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kNrIn8H32c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kNrIn8H32c[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Quick question

why is Liquid better at CQC than Snake is??

isnt Liquid supposed to be inferior to snake? I never quite understood that

Naw. Liquid thought he got Big Boss's inferior recessive genes but he actually got the superior ones.

Edit:

Liquid was incredibly bitter towards Big Boss for apparently knowingly choosing Liquid to be the inferior one and Solid Snake having what he thought was the superior genes. Although his hatred for them knew no bounds, he was also driven by a sense of connection to his twin brother. His main drive was the belief that he bears all of Big Boss's recessive genes, and that he was born knowing that his brother was superior. He was driven to surpass his genetic destiny, and in essence, his father. However, he never learned the truth that it was in fact he that gained the superior genes, while Snake was the inferior. Therefore, in an ironic twist, it turns out that Snake did what Liquid had set out to do all along, with neither of them ever knowing.

^^

Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ohmy: wow at what point was this revealed in the story tho?? and howd i miss it

Right at the end of MGS1 after the credits, when Ocelot is on the phone talking to Solidus.

Ocelot: Yes. The inferior one was the winner after all....That's right. Until the very end, Liquid thought he was the inferior one. Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one...

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGS :wow:... so much awesome. I didn't own MGS1 but I played it alot at my cousin's house. MGS: Snake Eater was dope too.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Right at the end of MGS1 after the credits, when Ocelot is on the phone talking to Solidus.

Ocelot: Yes. The inferior one was the winner after all....That's right. Until the very end, Liquid thought he was the inferior one. Yes, sir. I agree completely. It takes a well-balanced individual such as yourself to rule the world. No, sir. No one knows that you were the third one...

guess its time for another play through of this