The Metal Gear Solid 1 Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I remember sitting there watching grayfox kill like a squad of guard nikkas in one go and smash one nikkas face into the wall :ohhh:. Then he goes into that room and I was like "wait... we gotta follow this nikka into that room?? :to:

shyt was so dope nikka had that predator swag

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
It hurt my heart seeing snake so flabby and sick in mgs4. Coughing, bad joints, looking terrible and people from past games like "Damn homie, the last game you was the man homie :wtf: "

I kept that young snake mask on throughout the whole game :snoop:

I think everyone did. It felt like I was controlling my grandpa and sendin him on deadly missions while he had lung cancer :flabbynsick:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
All that backtracking though, gotta go all the way back to the heliport to get some shyt or whatever cant really remember but it used to have me like :beli:

Still the goat game though

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hurt my heart seeing snake so flabby and sick in mgs4. Coughing, bad joints, looking terrible and people from past games like "Damn homie, the last game you was the man homie :wtf: "

I kept that young snake mask on throughout the whole game :snoop:

Yea it kinda ruined shyt for me as well. Seeing snake run around looking for a cigarette the whole damn game was a disgrace.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I remember sitting there watching grayfox kill like a squad of guard nikkas in one go and smash one nikkas face into the wall :ohhh:. Then he goes into that room and I was like "wait... we gotta follow this nikka into that room?? :to:

I wasn't prepared for that shyt as a kid. Scene had me like :krs:

Then went to :wtf: when I realize I had to go into that room. I ain't about dat life.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
9 Year old me: Why is master miller talking like this :snoop: ?

*Starts talking some more*

9 year old me: If this aint master miller who the fukk is this :manny:?

"Snake you've been talking too..."

"Me dear brother"

9 year old me: :ohhh:

*sees liquid run across screen*

9 year old me: :krs:

LOL

mgs1=goat.