hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The first Meg is on Hulu.

daemonova

Daps
Had no idea there was a 2nd:wow:
Didn't both sharks get blown up in the first? Can't recall
Can't remember a second shark, rewatching now, no need to postulate with a trailer Coming

daemonova

Daps
For the record, the shark is a megalodon.

The monster in the Jurassic world franchise is a mosasaurus

While a similar length, the Megalodon had a much more robust body and huge jaws built for devouring whales and other large marine mammals. A Mosasaurus would not have been able to get its jaws around the much thicker body of the Megalodon. It would just take one catastrophic bite for the Megalodon to end the battle.
-Wikipedia

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Can't remember a second shark, rewatching now, no need to postulate with a trailer Coming
Returning to Mana One, the crew discovers the giant shark is a megalodon, or "Meg". While discussing how to address it, Suyin's daughter Meiying witnesses the shark arriving at the station. The crew realizes that the Meg followed them through a temporary break they caused in the thermocline and resolves to go out and track the Meg before killing it with poison. After the Meg destroys three nearby shark fin fishing ships, Taylor enters the water to shoot the Meg with a tracker, and then the team puts Suyin in a shark-proof tank so she can shoot the Meg with poison. However, the mission goes awry when the shark attacks the cage and cracks Suyin's mask, causing her to lose oxygen. She manages to poison the shark just as Taylor manages to get her out of the cage. The Meg returns and attacks Taylor and Suyin, but it gets snagged on the cage's line and dies from the poison.

In their moment of triumph, a second, much larger Meg emerges, devouring The Wall and the dead Meg, critically wounding Zhang, and destroying the crew's ship.

:wow: