The Meg has made more Money than Han Solo

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I liked rogue one, the movie was full of little surprises. Like the donnie yen fight, i didn't expect to see him in a star wars movie
I tend to agree with you on that. Can't see how anyone finds it boring. It may be the most cohesive and balanced Star Wars film, after Empire Strikes Back and New Hope. I thought and still think it was a very good film.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
And to think I almost bet my boss Solo was gonna make more opening weekend than Avengers:Infinity Wars :picard:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That feminism tip they on does not work with a movie like Star Wars where men are established as the leaders and rulers in the universe, it just devalues everything within the story.
The story of young Leia actually running missions as a spy could have been awesome though. There is room for feminism in Star Wars.

They just went the opposite direction and reheated the same old meal with lesser ingredients.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
All they had to fukkin do was use the book material post ROTJ with the Solo Twins, but nooooooooo...
That was by far the worst thing is comming out and saying that that shyt no longer exists in cannon. They still could have drawn from that if they wanted to tell theirown storys

Edit: also one movie a year,always around xmas.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And to think I almost bet my boss Solo was gonna make more opening weekend than Avengers:Infinity Wars :picard:
banky_w_slap_xjz3nb.gif

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Disney needs to build the mythology and lore up again. The shyt seems stale now. I have ZERO interest in episode 9. They need to start from how the first Jedis came about, but focus on ONE protagonist and ONE antagonist. Of course have side characters, but make a beginning to the story and moving forward downplay the Empire, the rebels and all that shyt.

They could easily craft something like the Harry Potter series where new fans are interested and old fans are saying “finally”.

I think redoing what worked in the 70s and 80s but with stupid plot twists added is killing the brand.