The Meg has made more Money than Han Solo

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sunken cost fallacy. They killed the franchise with ep. 9. They need to wait a couple of years and then reboot the universe, otherwise the movies will continue to flop.
Why wait to reboot you don't make that type of investment to sit on your hands.

You make cartoons and movies and a bunch of star wars crap.

I do blame Disney for destroying how long it takes for stories and characters to enter public domain. If star wars ever did enter the public domain no doubt I am sure the fans will create a great story. Now that will never happen.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So you pay a billion dollars for something and make only one movie.

Movies are a bussines at the end of the day.

TFA, TLJ, R1 and Solo, that 4 not 1 movie.

They own the Star Wars IP, so they aren't restricted to making money off the movies, alone. Merchandise, rides at their various theme parks, etc. They've made their money back they spent to acquire Star Wars. But TLJ made half of what TFA made and Solo cannot even make half a billion considering the budget, that isn't a good look for a major franchise like Star Wars. Especially a film about one of the most beloved characters in said franchise. It doing so poor at the box office, makes an idea of a sequel to it, very hard to give the green light to. Also as far as everyone else is concerned, there is only one Han Solo and it wasn't the person starring in the film.

Like I said they need to chill, let the dust settle, taking in the merchandise profits and then plan for a couple of years later down the line.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’ll say it once and say it again
People want to see fukking jedi’s That is the ONE singular thing that makes Star Wars completely unique from any other Sci-fi series. And the lore has more than enough material to provide some truly epic films

Where they really fukked up with that in my opinion is not introducing the new Jedi academy Luke started in the books (han’s son turned to the dark in that too so I know they took that material) that was quite an epic, entertaining, and informative series in the story
Vader.... without him star wars has been sub par. Everyone says Rougue one was dope....i wonder why?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Vader.... without him star wars has been sub par. Everyone says Rougue one was dope....i wonder why?
That too, actually it’s astounding we haven’t had a series or movie about his actions after he first became vader
Although I’m not going to lie rouge one literally made me snore that was the most boring movie I’ve ever seen