The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah, the game is like a creepy version of Life is Strange.

Which is a good thing imo.

The second world/out of body gimmick is pretty cool and adds some unique gameplay to an otherwise very simple style of game.

Fixed camera angles makes the 30fps barely noticeable.

overall it’s pretty good so far:ehh:
So now you like “movie games”? :mjlol:
Netflix box delivering all the cinematic experiences:ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been watching a stream of this game from the beginning, maybe its more fun to play yourself but just watching it is incredibly boring. Def not my kinda game

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
This game doesn't come off like it's supposed to watching on stream but I've seen enough to be interested in playing through it myself. Don't have a Series S/X though, might be free by the time I get around to it.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This game doesn't come off like it's supposed to watching on stream but I've seen enough to be interested in playing through it myself. Don't have a Series S/X though, might be free by the time I get around to it.
And this is what makes it NOT a movie game.

Those Sony masterpieces are fun to play for those who are into it and they are actually pretty cool to watch because it's made to get appreciated in that way as well.

This game is made to be played, the experience/creepy atmosphere made to be felt and able to be just short enough to not have you get fatigue from it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Xbots get real mature and above it all in their first party threads. :deadrose: When that new Horizon or GoW drops though, they'll be out there just trying to have a little harmless fun. :mjgrin:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Xbots get real mature and above it all in their first party threads. :deadrose: When that new Horizon or GoW drops though, they'll be out there just trying to have a little harmless fun. :mjgrin:
Nah, it's just me.

Check the receipts; I don't jump in nikkas' threads to derail. I like this forum for the info, breh breh. Not the goofy shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can only play this game is short spurts. The darkness and creepiness really gets to me. The stories are reality based and believable. Hiding from that damn monster is too nerve wracking to me.:sadcam:

Cant really say I’m having fun if the game just makes me feel bad while playing it :smh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I can only play this game is short spurts. The darkness and creepiness really gets to me. The stories are reality based and believable. Hiding from that damn monster is too nerve wracking to me.:sadcam:

Cant really say I’m having fun if the game just makes me feel bad while playing it :smh:
:russ:

And that's why I love it!