The Medium (XSX, PC) 1/28/21. Xbox Got One???

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Just beat it, story is really really good I'm interested in bloober teams next game with a bigger budget

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Never seen a game title so accurately describe the hype
:russ: even though it's called the medium I thought "The Mid" after reading your post.

This was the first game I downloaded when I got my series x since it was our first "next-gen" game, but I haven't gotten around to actually playing it yet. Reviews got me :ld:talking about Life Is Strange nikka I hated that game. Saw @DPresidential compare it to Outlast though and that was pretty fun so I might give it a go if I ever get bored late in the evening on a weekday.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:russ: even though it's called the medium I thought "The Mid" after reading your post.

This was the first game I downloaded when I got my series x since it was our first "next-gen" game, but I haven't gotten around to actually playing it yet. Reviews got me :ld:talking about Life Is Strange nikka I hated that game. Saw @DPresidential compare it to Outlast though and that was pretty fun so I might give it a go if I ever get bored late in the evening on a weekday.
By no means a system seller. But, definitely try it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
dampcleveramericankestrel-small-gif.329650