The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Just gonna drop it now so I ain't gotta do it in the morning

http://kotaku.com/as-xbox-one-complaints-increase-microsoft-promises-imp-147559384

We mentioned a few of the Xbox One's interface issues, like its inability to show you how much hard drive space you have left, in our extensive review. Since the system's November 22 release, Xbox One owners have compiled even more complaints about OS sluggishness, Kinect issues, and party chat confusion. One journalist, writing for Edge magazine, published a scathing editorial today titled "Xbox, why? The baffling incompetence of the Xbox One interface."

:lolshaq:

From the edge article:
"Xbox One's debut user experience is stuttering, clunky, and a serious challenge to Xbox Live's long-held status as the premier console service,"

"Bluntly, they take too long to load, don't offer the functionality that Xbox Live was built on, and are, inexplicably, badly handled by the OS."

Major fakkit Nelson had this to say:
"I can't offer a timeline of a list of what [will] be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."

Basically saying "I don't know when we gonna fix it but if the return rates continue to rise we'll get around to it" :lolshaq:

& finally.. Xbox One's journey summarized:
In May, we reported we'd heard that Microsoft was six months behind where they wanted to be on the next Xbox. In late October, we reported that the Xbox One's operating system was going through some last-minute growing pains. Today, it seems like the new console's interface isn't quite up to peoples' standards just yet.

There are so many problems there is now a website dedicated to them :lolshaq:

http://xboxfeedback.com

:wow: buy an Xbox One brehs

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just gonna drop it now so I ain't gotta do it in the morning

http://kotaku.com/as-xbox-one-complaints-increase-microsoft-promises-imp-147559384

From the edge article:

Major fakkit Nelson had this to say:

Basically saying "I don't know when we gonna fix it but if the return rates continue to rise we'll get around to it" :lolshaq:

& finally.. Xbox One's journey summarized:

There are so many problems there is now a website dedicated to them :lolshaq:

http://xboxfeedback.com

:wow: buy an Xbox One brehs

:ohhh: Yung, that Xboxfeedback site confirms that that Strugglebox1 doesn't have DLNA support or any local media playback from the internal HardDrive or USB flashdrives/external Harddrives. So all the Xbots who made a big deal about the PS4 not have DLNA at launch & the Xbox1 was going to have it, took an L.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I like it...
other than the need to say voice commands multiple times some times i don't have any of these issues they're talking about. i do think they need to bring back the guide from the Xbox 360 when you push the guide button. its kinda dumb that you have to suspend your game to access your friends list.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ohhh: Yung, that Xboxfeedback site confirms that that Strugglebox1 doesn't have DLNA support or any local media playback from the internal HardDrive or USB flashdrives/external Harddrives. So all the Xbots who made a big deal about the PS4 not have DLNA at launch & the Xbox1 was going to have it, took an L.
The Xbox One's way of streaming media is kinda broken right now. you have to go to a Windows PC and right click the media and select Play To then pick the Xbox One. Can't do it from the console itself yet.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:rudy: then why were you just bragging about it in the other thread
wasn't bragging about it. what i'm saying is on the Xbox One its actually possible to do so right now. on the PS4 no media streaming period from your home network. the fact that it exist at all on one platform and doesn't on the other makes it better on the platform that has it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
My boy was talking about the party chat breaking down yesterday and said he the 360 chat is better. "What the fukk is wrong with this?! The 360 is better what is going on!?!" He was heated!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

nikkas gettin xbox achievements for renting movies :pachaha:

IGN needs to relax, none of that shyt is really that important

As far as the UI is concerned? That's really not a big deal...its basically a gamer focused Windows UI that is now across WP8, Windows 8, and Windows RT

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just commented on this shyt. It's like the windows 8 boys that designed this interface don't even play Xbox.
Also I seen on my boy system that it doesn't save game invites once u miss them :wow: