Finished and got the platinum for ME1

cj1JB0h.jpg

Went mostly Paragon
Sacrificed Kaidan
Piped Liara
Treated Ashley like shyt whole game
Saved the Council
Recommended Anderson for Council

Character import to ME2 fukked up my Shep, had him looking like Cuban Link :dead: Might have to make a whole new Shep.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Finished and got the platinum for ME1

cj1JB0h.jpg

Went mostly Paragon
Sacrificed Kaidan
Piped Liara
Treated Ashley like shyt whole game
Saved the Council
Recommended Anderson for Council

Character import to ME2 fukked up my Shep, had him looking like Cuban Link :dead: Might have to make a whole new Shep.

shyt, I was hoping they fixed that.

I had to take pictures and compare them on my small ass phone way back :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I was hoping they fixed that.

I had to take pictures and compare them on my small ass phone way back :mjlol:

I ended up not wanting to start from scratch so I just imported my Shep, waited till I could access the CC code then I restarted the import process so I can input the code and make my tweaks.

hdxTgZD.jpg

bXMqQ1E.jpg

As you can see the eyebrows style and skin tone didn't transfer well.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Too many games coming out and I gotta get through these fast so I decided to just go renegade :demonic:

Already got the hostages killed cause I wouldn't let breh escape the asteroid and had a Mexican standoff with these alliance humans because I would give up my guns:snoop:

If I'm going down the wrong path let me know I don't know if I'm built for this :lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game mechanics could be a lot better...game gonna take some getting used to

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Too many games coming out and I gotta get through these fast so I decided to just go renegade :demonic:

Already got the hostages killed cause I wouldn't let breh escape the asteroid and had a Mexican standoff with these alliance humans because I would give up my guns:snoop:

If I'm going down the wrong path let me know I don't know if I'm built for this :lupe:
First time playing?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You good, you can be renegade ass hell and make some neutral decisions, im paragon to my friends.... unless they say dumb shyt or if Im trying to mold them... like Garrus

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
already ? HOW:hhh:

If you played ME1 a few times, you can do it between 24-36 hours.

Maybe even less, you can play on Insanity from the jump. Most side missions are on planets that take like five minutes tops to finish everything :yeshrug:

I think Noveria takes the longest out of the main missions, but I can't remember :patrice:

I wouldn't say its short, just an easy game to streamline. You'll memorize what planets you can land on in a couple playthroughs, trust:ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
already ? HOW:hhh:

Was off work for launch and had most of the weekend to myself to no life it. :mjgrin:

Aside from some side missions and dlc I remembered most of the game and for LE you can "walk" into a lot of the trophies, easy plat. Only ones that took me time was the "hit enemies 25 times" types.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Playing this again cements my disdain for ME2 and 3.

The story took such a nose dive after ME1, they had no idea what to do with the story.

Then in ME3 they treated the ME2 characters like dirt*

Don't get me started on the romances from 2 to 3, holy hell.

Making me remember all the disappointment all over again

*Besides Thane
I agree somewhat. I still enjoyed 2 and 3 though. If they remade the first game, they could've added stuff to establish the collectors earlier in the story.. They just feel kind of random in 2. And they could flesh Cerberus. Shepard working with them in 2 makes zero sense if you do the side missions in ME1. In the first game, they experiment on and kill Earth military (if I'm remembering correctly).