The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Even though Kaiden is a whole bytch....

Ashley is waaay worse than I remember. Regularly referring to other species and crew as dogs and pets :mjpls: but her other shyt is just as bad.

Is my religion going to be a problem for you, Commander? :usure: bih who asked you in the first place :mjtf:
You know how men are - no offense :usure: bih I only wanted your input on the last mission :mjtf:

Don't trust that blue harlot. She said she ain't spoke to her mom in 30 years :usure: who's ship is this again? :mjtf:

she getting dropped off.
I leave that bytch on the ship every time lol

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Reading through the thread is bringing back so many memories. I was gonna wait, but I see I'm gonna end up downloading this today. I've always played as a Vanguard and I love the fukking dash, but I wanna try something new this round. I'm not interested in an engineer, but what are some other fun classes to play with?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through the thread is bringing back so many memories. I was gonna wait, but I see I'm gonna end up downloading this today. I've always played as a Vanguard and I love the fukking dash, but I wanna try something new this round. I'm not interested in an engineer, but what are some other fun classes to play with?
You should give the Sentinel class a try it like the biotic/engineer,mix to together
Sentinel Guide

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Even though Kaiden is a whole bytch....

Ashley is waaay worse than I remember. Regularly referring to other species and crew as dogs and pets :mjpls: but her other shyt is just as bad.

Is my religion going to be a problem for you, Commander? :usure: bih who asked you in the first place :mjtf:
You know how men are - no offense :usure: bih I only wanted your input on the last mission :mjtf:

Don't trust that blue harlot. She said she ain't spoke to her mom in 30 years :usure: who's ship is this again? :mjtf:

she getting dropped off.

Ashley always got something to say and it's like "Damn bytch I don't remember asking tho :mjtf: "

Then we she gets to questioning your shyt, it sounds even worse coming out of her mouth than anyone else :mjlol:

Like I can handle Wrex/Garrus/Tali having a differing opinion or questioning, but the way she does it, she acts like you don't know what you're doing :dahell:

bytch I'm the first human fukking Spectre, please get the fukk off my dikk :camby:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
story has me hooked...as someone said earlier tho, I wished they rebuilt the game up from the ground instead of just “repackaging” it...finally getting used to the gunplay...still figuring out how to use my powers...does this dialogue choices hold weight/impact the game significantly?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
story has me hooked...as someone said earlier tho, I wished they rebuilt the game up from the ground instead of just “repackaging” it...finally getting used to the gunplay...still figuring out how to use my powers...does this dialogue choices hold weight/impact the game significantly?

Yeah and lil side characters you meet in the first will pop up in the second and 3rd. you never know who's path you may cross again:mjpls:

Gunplay in the first one has definitely been improved but is admittedly a drag coming off more modern games like Outriders :unimpressed: But it's not too bad and gets considerably better in the second and third games. I'm starting to hit my stride now in ME2 that Sentinel swag:banderas:

I'm interested in seeing new players go through the series because man this just reminding me how GOAT BioWare used to be:mjcry:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Do the old codes from ME3 work on the legendary edition? I think I want to play with my last Shepard and tweek his look with the new hairstyles and skin tones. That was like my hundredth playthrough so I finally was able to make a good looking Shep pause

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Do the old codes from ME3 work on the legendary edition? I think I want to play with my last Shepard and tweek his look with the new hairstyles and skin tones. That was like my hundredth playthrough so I finally was able to make a good looking Shep pause
Nah doubt. Don’t remember any carry over option

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
You should give the Sentinel class a try it like the biotic/engineer,mix to together
Sentinel Guide
Thanks for the suggestion. Just read up on it with that guide. I'm not usually a fan of support/healing classes. Plus I just read that that's the same class as Kaiden. That nikka is the epitome of bytchassness in this game so I can't roll with that off GP. Again thanks though. I'll read through the guide to check the others out. I'm thinking adept or infiltrator may be more along what I may want since I like more offensive classes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Infiltrator, I think (the tech sniper class) is fun as hell in ME2 in particular. One of my favorite gaming experiences. But it's one of the worst and most annoying classes to play with in ME1 :dead:

In ME3 tho biotic is the way to go. Too fun.