:salute:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
how? I haven’t seen one yet.
some of them have this weird hide and seek tentacle phase. i damn sure don't remember anything like it

and their attacks went from one projectile to some shotgun shyt with better tracking :mjlol:
One, I'm just now remembering 98% of my playthroughs were on PC (have the series on every system but Switch, tho)

I love this scene :laugh:

Liara always strapped!

man

seeing Liara in ME1 is wild because she's still so innocent and naive :mjcry: war changed her

Daps
some of them have this weird hide and seek tentacle phase. i damn sure don't remember anything like it

and their attacks went from one projectile to some shotgun shyt with better tracking :mjlol:

man

seeing Liara in ME1 is wild because she's still so innocent and naive :mjcry: war changed her

I JUST ran into one, this nikka fukked me up. You RIGHT! The game done changed :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Really? I feel like they're easier this time around. Or maybe it's because the mako handles better.
its weird. its *some* of the thresher maws, not all of them. like there's boss threshers or something

and yeah the mako does handle better more grounded but i was too used to the old one. boost into a ditch, drift that bytch on the way up, let it halfway flip then mash the thrusters to hit the lava with the roof and rocketjump across the map :wow:

driving feels like GTA 4 now or something. i ain't mad, but its different

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
its weird. its *some* of the thresher maws, not all of them. like there's boss threshers or something

and yeah the mako does handle better more grounded but i was too used to the old one. boost into a ditch, drift that bytch on the way up, let it halfway flip then mash the thrusters to hit the lava with the roof and rocketjump across the map :wow:

driving feels like GTA 4 now or something. i ain't mad, but its different

I had a more bytch made style in og ME1. Creep up, if any use obstacles to my advantage then camp and shoot alternate turret and cannon. :flabbynsick:

Here I'm more mobile and in a Maw's face. :demonic: It's still ass controls but for some reason I find it more manageable.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Going from the end of ME1 right into 2 is wild. It makes the opening scene that much more impactful plus seeing all the advancements they made with the gameplay is :wow:
I really didn't appreciate the jump in gameplay from ME1 to ME2

tbh tho, ME1 ain't that bad considering it came out BEFORE dead space. its still 2007 (and 2007 AI scust) but its adequate for what kind of game this is

forgot how bad these snipers are though :mjlol: the beam will be right on you, they'll be looking the other way, and they'll still one shot you through a full fukking barrier