The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:ahh: Upgrading to the Marksman ability feels like 2012, to me, again.

Then seeing Ashley Bae in 1080p.

Going from the end of ME1 right into 2 is wild. It makes the opening scene that much more impactful plus seeing all the advancements they made with the gameplay is :wow:

This is how I first experience it.

I bought the first two when the third came out. Epic.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And then they said fukk it huh?
EA got a hold of it. Consequently after EA got it the RPG elements were toned down in favor of more action elements. In terms of story Drew Karpyshyn left and it completely became Mac Walters baby.

EA destroyed BioWare. They were pushing to turn Dragon Age into a game as a service.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
depends on what setup you're playing on. with PC, i got frogger for the first time and its way easier for me than the memory game

I usually play on PC. I got ME1 360 version on XBox 1, too.

So, they took the frogger style off the Legendary PC Version?

I think the memory game is just boring. Frogger is the shyt!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lowkey made an exotical FemShep. :mjpls: Happy with how she turned out. :obama:

E1f_I59WQAINoUe

E1gAc36XIAIzcpw

E1gAXJRXIAALx49

E1gAEvTX0AInkAB

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Even though Kaiden is a whole bytch....

Ashley is waaay worse than I remember. Regularly referring to other species and crew as dogs and pets :mjpls: but her other shyt is just as bad.

Is my religion going to be a problem for you, Commander? :usure: bih who asked you in the first place :mjtf:
You know how men are - no offense :usure: bih I only wanted your input on the last mission :mjtf:

Don't trust that blue harlot. She said she ain't spoke to her mom in 30 years :usure: who's ship is this again? :mjtf:

she getting dropped off.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Even though Kaiden is a whole bytch....

Ashley is waaay worse than I remember. Regularly referring to other species and crew as dogs and pets :mjpls: but her other shyt is just as bad.

Is my religion going to be a problem for you, Commander? :usure: bih who asked you in the first place :mjtf:
You know how men are - no offense :usure: bih I only wanted you input on the last mission :mjtf:

Don't trust that blue harlot. She said she ain't spoke to her mom in 30 years :usure: who's ship is this again? :mjtf:

she getting dropped off.

Her :mjpls: is what made me keep her and leave white bread Kaiden behind on Virmire. :dead:

Her slights against me on ME2 though... :francis: I never forgot that, so when she dared to doubt me again in ME3 I took the chance to blow her away. :demonic: