The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
PAWGS? Nikka I'm bout to be digging in Blue p*ssy. We ain't leave Earth and venture into space to still be smashing pawgs :mjtf:
We on that intergalactic p*ssy now. Asari :ohlawd:

What if I told you that was space bussy you were crushing on?
morpheus

I can't even be decent to Liara cause she'll think I'm tryna smash. I gotta do her extra greasy, word to space Church's Chicken. Her old Edward Cullen x Steve Carell hundred year old virgin ass.
Cam

:russ: when Smashley be throwing shots at her ashy blue ass though. :pacspit:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
What if I told you that was space bussy you were crushing on?
morpheus

I can't even be decent to Liara cause she'll think I'm tryna smash. I gotta do her extra greasy, word to space Church's Chicken. Her old Edward Cullen x Steve Carell hundred year old virgin ass.
Cam

:russ: when Smashley be throwing shots at her ashy blue ass though. :pacspit:
Nikka you outcho mind. The Hierarchy will always be Liara>>Miranda>>Ashley>>>Tali. How could you deny Asari p*ssy when it ages like fine wine.
Matriarch Benezia :ohlawd:
Samara :ohlawd:
Morinth :mjlit:

You can have your basic pawgs Ashley, Miranda, Diana :mjlol: and Kelly:heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just found out I can't change my class in new game+ on ME2. I'm stuck as a Vanguard. In order to switch my shyt to soldier, I gotta start all the way over with a brand new Shepard.
:gucci:
I always use Vanguard because it gives you the best balance. In ME2 I have a combo of heavy reave/incendiary ammo/charge which makes me unstoppable. I hate how you can't get reave in ME3 unless Kaiden is saved, so I use dark channel as a replacement.

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I always use Vanguard because it gives you the best balance. In ME2 I have a combo of heavy reave/incendiary ammo/charge which makes me unstoppable. I hate how you can't get reave in ME3 unless Kaiden is saved, so I use dark channel as a replacement.
Yeah but on Insanity, Vanguard is a fukking death trap. Ain't no way you running up on nikkas out in the open with a shotty on vanguard. Them nikkas will melt your shields instantly

Son Goku

Daps
Nikka you outcho mind. The Hierarchy will always be Liara>>Miranda>>Ashley>>>Tali. How could you deny Asari p*ssy when it ages like fine wine.
Matriarch Benezia :ohlawd:
Samara :ohlawd:
Morinth :mjlit:

You can have your basic pawgs Ashley, Miranda, Diana :mjlol: and Kelly:heh:

Yeah, you not no real soulja nikka. You prolly a damn sentinel or engineer false flagging. :leostare:

And Benezia look like she got a beard made outta scales so you can mos def have that.

Ole I can't even complete the single-player campaign on Insanity-ass nikka. :dead:

Just say you like blue bytches with space alopecia with no hair and eyebrows and own zero space guns besides the Predator pistol-ass nikka. :camby:

Son Goku

Daps

:dwillhuh:
I played a default Shep just to unlock them two bonus powers from his ass then deleted the game and went back about my business. :manny:

Hathaway

Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Yeah, you not no real soulja nikka. You prolly a damn sentinel or engineer false flagging. :leostare:

And Benezia look like she got a beard made outta scales so you can mos def have that.

Ole I can't even complete the single-player campaign on Insanity-ass nikka. :dead:

Just say you like blue bytches with space alopecia with no hair and eyebrows and own zero space guns besides the Predator pistol-ass nikka. :camby:
Nikka my Shepard would wash yours Foh.
And Liara has eyebrows. You would be able to see that if your face wasn't buried in Ashleys racist ass p*ssy.

And I'm playing this bytch on insanity right now and aint died yet. Hatin ass nikka. All this alien booty walking round this mf and this nikka sitting up here crying bout some damn pawgs like it's 2022. Nikka we in the 22nd century now. Catch yo ass up.