The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This geth outpost side mission long as fukk :martin: would of been better off just doing the virmire main mission

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's all fun and games till that new Krogran warlord puts that space strap in your face. :ufdup:

And y'all know y'all ain't renegades in this bytch, y'all be owning 0 space firearms. :troll:

Coli fukkery in space. :dead:

Niccas want you to play Mass Effect like it's Counter Strike circa 1994 :snoop:

Miss out on most of the fun of the game because you want to play the game like third person Quake 1, brehs.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Coli fukkery in space. :dead:

Miss out on most of the fun of the game because you want to play the game like third person Quake 1, brehs.

I still had plenty of fun. If suck at shooters just say that. If you wanna restrict my space freedoms and aren't pro-2SA, just say that.
:mjpls:

Imagine if nikkas said the dame shyt about Halo or Gears.

:mjlol:

Nikkas really mad folks don't wanna roleplay space wizards.
:dwillhuh:

This ME1 Infiltrator run is trash low-key. You're sitting there pulling up the power wheel, selecting something (assuming it's not on cooldown), casting it, waiting for the effect to finish, and then following up since the debuff prolly didn't kill em.

All that time wasted when as a soulja I would've been giving him the business directly to his face (:dame:) and moved on to another enemy already.
:blessed:

Gonna have to do a cannon black Renegade Soldier who space PAWGs after this one.
:steviej:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still had plenty of fun. If suck at shooters just say that. If you wanna restrict my space freedoms and aren't pro-2SA, just say that.
:mjpls:

Imagine if nikkas said the dame shyt about Halo or Gears.

:mjlol:

Nikkas really mad folks don't wanna roleplay space wizards.
:dwillhuh:

This ME1 Infiltrator run is trash low-key. You're sitting there pulling up the power wheel, selecting something (assuming it's not on cooldown), casting it, waiting for the effect to finish, and then following up since the debuff prolly didn't kill em.

All that time wasted when as a soulja I would've been giving him the business directly to his face (:dame:) and moved on to another enemy already.
:blessed:

Gonna have to do a cannon black Renegade Soldier who space PAWGs after this one.
:steviej:

nikkas really mad they folks play these games the exact same as every other third person shooter out there. :dwillhuh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The hud in ME1 is trash I’m not looking down while the action is in front of me. Therefore, I can’t see where they’re HP is at.

Cool, you got it then. :hubie:

My extensive TPS shooter experience means I don't have these issues. :youngsabo: