The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
yeah so i can't control my squadmates' powers in andromeda, or even change their loadouts? they're about as useful on insanity as halo 1 marines. :mjlol:

i'd have thrown this game in the bushes already if it wasn't for the fact that i've finished every game i've ever started

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just downloaded this bytch since y'all keep talking about it. :stopitslime:

Finna do a 127 cheevo completionist run with a Male Renegade Infiltrator through all three games.

Ain't finna be using powers like that since powers are for pussies. :whoa:

I'll see y'all in about two months. :mjcry:

Son Goku

Daps
I always kill Wrex and sabotage the genophage. The Krogan can't be trusted. :mjpls:

Negs pending for cacc00n babble. :pacspit:

The Krogan are clearly supposed to be an allusion to space negroes. :stopitslime:

Drafted to fight the white man's space war because of their physical and martial prowess then sterilized because they were too "dangerous" to be allowed to freely propagate.
:mjpls:

You even have them engaging in clan infighting in a hot landscape like certain groups of folk on earth still.
:wow:

Give the krogans a cure and some vibranium and watch them get down like Black Panther n'dem.
:blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just downloaded this bytch since y'all keep talking about it. :stopitslime:

Finna do a 127 cheevo completionist run with a Male Renegade Infiltrator through all three games.

Ain't finna be using powers like that since powers are for pussies. :whoa:

I'll see y'all in about two months. :mjcry:
Niccas want you to play Mass Effect like it's Counter Strike circa 1994 :snoop:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
You can't rely on one man to handle billions. The Krogan lay 1000 eggs per year per female. Without the dangers that Tuchunka provides and with their natural hostility the Krogran are going to start another war. Y'all can't be serious curing the genophage. It's suicide.

The way Wreave thinks, is the way the average Krogan things. Wrex is an anomaly.

Son Goku

Daps
Niccas want you to play Mass Effect like it's Counter Strike circa 1994 :snoop:

giphy.webp

Son Goku

Daps
You can't rely on one man to handle billions. The Krogan lay 1000 eggs per year per female. Without the dangers that Tuchunka provides and with their natural hostility the Krogran are going to start another war. Y'all can't be serious curing the genophage. It's suicide.

The way Wreave thinks, is the way the average Krogan things. Wrex is an anomaly.

:mjpls:

6cm8nd.gif